Who is Mika????

clementine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have stayed with "bab" a few times now and I must admit I have found a few things rather strange. Think the most suspicious thing right now is the post in this thread - I am using the computer right now and she is in the shower - does she have a laptop hidden under the sink? Very strange! Also I have noticed that even if she seems to be on MFC all the time, I have never actually seen her log in apart from one time when I found it left logged on, but it was not with the babspanky id. Think it was something like artstudio54 :blink:

Well I have stayed with "bab" a few times now and I must admit I have found a few things rather strange. Think the most suspicious thing right now is the post in this thread - I am using the computer right now and she is in the shower - does she have a laptop hidden under the sink? Very strange! Also I have noticed that even if she seems to be on MFC all the time, I have never actually seen her log in apart from one time when I found it left logged on, but it was not with the babspanky id. Think it was something like artstudio54 :blink:

Hmmmmmmm......Verrrrry interesting...

I am using the computer right now and she is in the shower - does she have a laptop hidden under the sink?

ZOMG! :shocked:

Do you think Marcelle is one of Mika's aunties and he told Bab to take us there so he could spy on us? Marcelle is a clever actress too, pretending that Mika looked "familiar".

ZOMG! :shocked:

Do you think Marcelle is one of Mika's aunties and he told Bab to take us there so he could spy on us? Marcelle is a clever actress too, pretending that Mika looked "familiar".

Makes sense, makes sense....This is all very spooky :thumbdown:. I wonder how many other associations with Mika we'll find now that "we know" :naughty:.

Thanx but I dont understand why u don't like the way I write, I think its pretty :biggrin2:

The pic was in Okay Heres the Deal thread, I really want to see it so if sum1 saved it plz send it ok? Btw I thought sum1 said Mika was on here? A boy said he was Rilo, and wut does that mean neway? Can I pm him?? Ok bye :wub2:

you can write however you want :huglove:

I suspect that Babs/Mikas pm box is full right now with newbies declaring undying love, and can he come to (insert country of your choice)!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

mouahahahaha :roftl:

oooh guys, im so good at fooling you! LOL!

but...I'M mika!

Mxxx

Yeah right, good try :sneaky2::naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sooooooo... i suppose no-one knows... some people swear its Rilo while most think it was lookovermyshoulder.. especially as he hasnt posted since someone asked if he was mika...

I vote for Rilo. In fact, I think it's obvious. Rilo - 4 letters, Mika - 4 letters, both names have an 'i' in exactly the same place, consonants and vowels alternating, two of each in both names. Pretty telling, isn't it? So I think, yes, Rilo is Mika, you can all stop racking your brains as Rilo obviously is the Mastah :king: of multitasking - or multiple identity disorder :wub2:.

I vote for Rilo. In fact, I think it's obvious. Rilo - 4 letters, Mika - 4 letters, both names have an 'i' in exactly the same place, consonants and vowels alternating, two of each in both names. Pretty telling, isn't it? So I think, yes, Rilo is Mika, you can all stop racking your brains as Rilo obviously is the Mastah :king: of multitasking - or multiple identity disorder :wub2:.

:roftl:

But why the name "Rilo" ??

Is it significant in anyway? :naughty:

Rilo has many meanings:

RILO Regional Intelligence Liaison Office

RILO Remote Insight Lights-Out (server management)

RILO Resignation in Lieu of (court martial or other punishment)

RILO Review in Lieu of

RILO Remote Integrated Lights Out

or... Really, I'm LookOvermyshoulder...

:bleh:

Rilo has many meanings:

RILO Regional Intelligence Liaison Office

RILO Remote Insight Lights-Out (server management)

RILO Resignation in Lieu of (court martial or other punishment)

RILO Review in Lieu of

RILO Remote Integrated Lights Out

or... Really, I'm LookOvermyshoulder...

:bleh:

There's a font called Rilo.. It's the "happy" font.

Rilo_the_Font_by_sampratot.jpg

Rilo_the_Font_by_sampratot

mwahahah :glasses3:

just ask mikaquestions@googlemail.com :kaf:

:naughty: We should all ask him. Hundreds of emails all asking the same simple question. What's your account name on MFC?

There's a font called Rilo.. It's the "happy" font.

Rilo_the_Font_by_sampratot.jpg

Rilo_the_Font_by_sampratot

:naughty: We should all ask him. Hundreds of emails all asking the same simple question. What's your account name on MFC?

...and then 'account' and 'MFC' will be second and third on his personal keyword blacklist for the spam bin :roftl:

Lovely font btw :wub2:

...and then 'account' and 'MFC' will be second and third on his personal keyword blacklist for the spam bin :roftl:

Lovely font btw :wub2:

:roftl: Ok, we'll all choose "suspicious" accounts and ask if he is that one.

Are you Rilo?

Are you Lookovermyshoulder?

Are you Babspanky?

:naughty:

I love the font too. And I feel like I've seen it somewhere before..