Hi from Philadelphia!

Serendipity66

I live in Philadelphia, Pa, and signed on as a member a few days ago. First saw Mika on "So You Think You Can Dance" and was intrigued, although did not know quite what to make of him. Needless to say, after much research, watching his videos, interviews, purchasing his CD (difficult as it all was, lol), I became a true fan of this major talent. He is incredible, and I hope that the USA can come to fully recognize his talent as the rest of the world has done. I am certainly doing my part to promote him!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Philadelphia, Pa, and signed on as a member a few days ago. First saw Mika on "So You Think You Can Dance" and was intrigued, although did not know quite what to make of him. Needless to say, after much research, watching his videos, interviews, purchasing his CD (difficult as it all was, lol), I became a true fan of this major talent. He is incredible, and I hope that the USA can come to fully recognize his talent as the rest of the world has done. I am certainly doing my part to promote him!

:welcomeani: Glad to see another member from my home state (although

I'm from the opposite end, Pittsburgh, originally)!

Enjoy finding your way around the forum! :)

dcdeb

• 1 month later...