Also new... I'm from South America, Chile

FabulouzlyLazy

hi, I'm so glad I could join this fanclub. At first I saw the grace kelly clip on tv and thought it was pretty cool but then one day during my times of boredom on youtube I end up watching some of his live performances.Now I'm also obsessed, I tnow talk about Mika 24/7 to my friends who first thaought it was wreird but ended up liking it, still they aren't fully converted yet (when she says "yet" an evil laughter fills the house).

I'm from Santiago de Chile wihich is located in South America and Mika isn't known in here.I just wish I could go to one of his concerts so if you now of any thread about getting him come here please tell me.

:wink2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, I'm so glad I could join this fanclub. At first I saw the grace kelly clip on tv and thought it was pretty cool but then one day during my times of boredom on youtube I end up watching some of his live performances.Now I'm also obsessed, I tnow talk about Mika 24/7 to my friends who first thaought it was wreird but ended up liking it, still they aren't fully converted yet (when she says "yet" an evil laughter fills the house).

I'm from Santiago de Chile wihich is located in South America and Mika isn't known in here.I just wish I could go to one of his concerts so if you now of any thread about getting him come here please tell me.

omg yay!!!! WELCOME!!!!

Chile!! thats so awesome!!!! Mis papas ( I just realized that I had said potatoes :lmfao: Correction: Mis padres son de chile. My parents are from there, not my potatoes. Ay ya yai... I suck at spanish.) son de Chile!!! I've been there once and it is amazing!!! I'd love to be friends with you and get to know you better!!! I'm 15 too!! You seem very fun and awesome! Thats awesome that you're chilena!! I'm very proud of my chilean heritage! :wink2:

so anyways, have an amazing time here in this amazing MIKA family land!!! I'm sure you will!! have fun!! ♥ :roll1:

PM me if you'd like someone to talk to!

:insane:

Edited by findingmywords

:welcomeani:

Mika's taking a bit of a break from touring now, and then is going

to Europe and back to the UK to finish out the year... you'll probably

have to wait a while yet to see him live, but if you're hanging out here,

you'll hear whatever he's up to right away! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

¡Hey, Hola! Bienvenida al foro. Me llamo Lourdes y soy de Argentina. Mika tampoco es demasiado conocido acá (sus canciones están en el puesto 32 o algo así), pero le estoy haciendo publicidad para que todos sepan quién es.

Mi mejor amiga era de Chile, pero se fue hace unos años. :( Me encantaría chatear con vos. Mandame 1 PM cuando tengas ganas de charlar. ¡Saludos!

• 1 year later...

seria ideal contar con tu participacion en el lugar q acabo d abrir para los chilenitos huerfanos de thread propio, lo llamamos "the chilean thread"

eres una huerfana tambien?

en el thread de chile seras recibida con los brazos abiertos

apuesto q somos mas de los q imaginamos

te nos unes??

Besos

:boing:SooKiee:boing:

seria ideal contar con tu participacion en el lugar q acabo d abrir para los chilenitos huerfanos de thread propio, lo llamamos "the chilean thread"

eres una huerfana tambien?

en el thread de chile seras recibida con los brazos abiertos

apuesto q somos mas de los q imaginamos

te nos unes??

Besos

:boing:SooKiee:boing:

welcome129.gif to the MFC!!!!

From a newbie to a newbie: hi darling! :D

Oh yes' date=' you will enjoy in here. ;)

E.[/quote']

Pls before welcoming newbies have a look at the dates!! :naughty: