• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And an island off the coast of Mexico

Got it.

I'm scared to death if i think i have to sing.:shocked:

Yeah! Me too! :naughty: But don't be: if you heard me singing, you'd be glad you have your voice! :roftl: Singing is fun and I think I'll enjoy this, in spite of everything.:biggrin2:

You'll LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE it! believe me! simon cowell is going to PM me afterwards!!! (finally unveiling his secret identity on the MFC).

I'll be GOOD. Oh yeah.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, when he calls you, don't forget to mention me! I've always wanted to be a singer, but everybody keeps rejecting me. Something about smashing all the window panes with my voice... i just don't get it. :naughty::biggrin2:

I'm sure I'm gonna love your bit! (and Mika too!). It'll be great to listen to it.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well, when he calls you, don't forget to mention me! I've always wanted to be a singer, but everybody keeps rejecting me. Something about smashing all the window panes with my voice... i just don't get it. :naughty::biggrin2:

I'm sure I'm gonna love your bit! (and Mika too!). It'll be great to listen to it.

HAHA! Simon will want everyone of us SOOO badly that he'd do ANYTING!!

--> We need a band name!

Hannah, I want a band name on the cover!

Awwww, i didn't even know about this.

You must have decided it all before May. I didn't join til then. Nevermind.

Aww. :( I'm sorry. It started in July, I think. I will add you to the waiting list if you would like.

Just a very stupid question that just came up my mind (I had already switched off the computer but I really NEED to post this now):

will the Christmas-song be a world record? More than 100 people from different countries (how many??) singing in different places and then being put into ONE song? is this a world record?

( I can see FAME! GLORY! MONEY! MIKA! Meeting Orlando on the red carpet! record deals! more money!)

nighty night! sleep well! :thumb_yello:

Just a very stupid question that just came up my mind (I had already switched off the computer but I really NEED to post this now):

will the Christmas-song be a world record? More than 100 people from different countries (how many??) singing in different places and then being put into ONE song? is this a world record?

( I can see FAME! GLORY! MONEY! MIKA! Meeting Orlando on the red carpet! more money!)

:roftl: I'm not sure about all of the countries, but yeah, it's a lot of different people from different countries. A world record. :roftl: Goodnight, Petra! :)

:roftl: I'm not sure about all of the countries, but yeah, it's a lot of different people from different countries. A world record. :roftl: Goodnight, Petra! :)

Sorry, i didn't mean 100 different countries ;)

but this was a REAL question! I'm excited!

*thinks about all of us being invited to the MTV music awards to perform the christmas-song and Hannah being awarded a prize for organising EVERYTHING*

Sorry, i didn't mean 100 different countries ;)

but this was a REAL question! I'm excited!

*thinks about all of us being invited to the MTV music awards to perform the christmas-song and Hannah being awarded a prize for organising EVERYTHING*

MTV music awards?! Pssh. MFC Music Awards with Mika presenting, maybe. :roftl:

Hannah Clause and the 100 elves (not sure these are the right English terms)

HAHAAH! I like that.

( I can see FAME! GLORY! MONEY! MIKA! Meeting Orlando on the red carpet! record deals! more money!)

:roftl: Can you imagine that? Oh, I'm about to fulfill a lifetime dream! *starts practicing his little line (two lollipops)*

MTV music awards?! Pssh. MFC Music Awards with Mika presenting, maybe. :roftl:

:roftl::punk: You mean we'll be so famous that we get our own awards? :thumb_yello: Cool. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally cool. I like the thought of that :naughty: (Then we can wear the MFC-tshirts we have to get printed for the photo-competition)

:roftl: Can you imagine that? Oh, I'm about to fulfill a lifetime dream! *starts practicing his little line (two lollipops)*

I can actually hear you and I like it! *listens* You're doing a great job! :punk: