Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Hannah I just have to say this is sooo fantastic!

:)

And I think it would be safest for me to wait for the music...still can't guarentee it will be in key tho!!! Lol

Thankd goodness I only have to sing one line! :)

Yeah Hannah I just have to say this is sooo fantastic!

:)

And I think it would be safest for me to wait for the music...still can't guarentee it will be in key tho!!! Lol

Thankd goodness I only have to sing one line! :)

Me too!! I am sooo convinced that mine will be a disaster!! Poor Mika,I really feel for him:shocked:

Me too!! I am sooo convinced that mine will be a disaster!! Poor Mika,I really feel for him:shocked:

hehehe :biggrin2: I agree! You should hear my voice. But our intention is what really matters. And it's for Christams, remember? Who doesn't like a carol in that season? It's an adorable song. At least, it will show Mika all our love. I mean, I'm a disaster and musically challenged. But I'm willing to make a fool of myself just for his sake. :boxed::biggrin2: *two lollipops (sings the line horribly out of tune)*

To tell you the truth, I'm a bit worried about the moment in which the song will be put together. I'm afraid we'll have problems to sing it in the same key. The notes tend to get higher as the song advences... or is it my impression?

hehehe :biggrin2: I agree! But our intention is what really matters. And it's for Christams, remember? Who doesn't like a carol in that season? It's an adorable song. At least, it will show Mika all our love. I mean, I'm a disaster and musically challenged. But I'm willing to make a fool of myself just for his sake. :boxed::biggrin2: *two lollipops (sings the line horribly out of tune)*

To tell you the truth, I'm a bit worried about the moment in which the song will be put together. I'm afraid we'll have problems to sing it in the same key. The notes tend to get higher as the song advences... or is it my impression?

The music should be coming soon, and I will PM a copy of it to each of you so that you know what key to sing it in. I'll start working on the song as soon as I get the music so that if there are any problems, there will be plenty of time to re-record, etc. :thumb_yello:

I practised singing in the car today... I sound like Anastacia with a damn cold when I try to sing Patrick Wolf-songs and like a smurf with a broken leg when I sing a Mika-song. I'm really disillusioned :(:(:(

I NEED TO ASK THAT NONE OF YOU RECORD YOUR PARTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE SONG, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR TIMING BEFORE YOU RECORD IT AND SEND IT TO ME.

elanorelle has done a FABULOUS job with the song, and I will send all of you a copy of it through PM sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon (please do not post it in this thread or anywhere else...I don't want Mika to hear it until he receives it).

Thanks xx

Hannah

I practised singing in the car today... I sound like Anastacia with a damn cold when I try to sing Patrick Wolf-songs and like a smurf with a broken leg when I sing a Mika-song. I'm really disillusioned :(:(:(

Oh, God. Loved your metaphors! LOL! But I sympathize with you; I'm musically challenged as well. Don't feel sad. Mika will appreciate our effort the more if he is aware of our limitations, hehe.:thumb_yello:

I NEED TO ASK THAT NONE OF YOU RECORD YOUR PARTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE SONG, BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR TIMING BEFORE YOU RECORD IT AND SEND IT TO ME.

elanorelle has done a FABULOUS job with the song, and I will send all of you a copy of it through PM sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon (please do not post it in this thread or anywhere else...I don't want Mika to hear it until he receives it).

Thanks xx

Hannah

I have to re-do my part then? :shocked:

Petra, you will sound wonderful! :D

So excited now!!!

I'm having a wee bit of trouble with this recording stuff...so, I may not even be able to hook up my dad's phone to the computer since you need a special cord, adn as of right now, we don't have one...

I don't have a microphone for my computer either....

I'm not going to spend a lot of money for just the equipment though...I may need to enlist the help of a more technologically advanced friend...

Love,

~Taylor:biggrin2:

So excited now!!!

I'm having a wee bit of trouble with this recording stuff...so, I may not even be able to hook up my dad's phone to the computer since you need a special cord, adn as of right now, we don't have one...

I don't have a microphone for my computer either....

I'm not going to spend a lot of money for just the equipment though...I may need to enlist the help of a more technologically advanced friend...

Love,

~Taylor:biggrin2:

Do you have a digital camera that takes video? If so, you could sing into the microphone part of the camera (I don't need to see your face or anything), put that on the computer and send it to me. I can extract the audio. :)

Um, well...we don't have a digital camera...I know, it's sad...

But I had a brilliant thought earlier...I have a friend who records our teacher's lectures on a digital voice recorder and uploads them to her computer...I will probably ask her for help...

Thanks though!:biggrin2: