Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: What key are we singing this in? Or does it even matter? :blink:

I think that elanorelle (she's doing the music) said F major. :) I will be getting the music within the next day or so, and I will PM all of you a copy so that you will know the pitch/tempo. :)

I think yours will be fine. :) I'll let you know when I get it if it's off, but I'm almost positive that it's nearly or on that key. :)

I played piano for years when I was a kid, and now, it's like my memory was completely erased of everything that has to do with notes, keys, etc.

:mad3:

oh really... sod the GWR....

I quote:

"Please note, there is no fee involved for a standard record claim/proposal, however, it currently takes between four and six weeks to reply to your record application once we have received your signed Agreement.

However, if you need an answer quicker than this, we can respond within three working days of receiving the signed Agreement and application. This premium FAST TRACK service carries a charge of £300."

(I highlighted the important words)

ok, so we could apply anyway but here's my next problem:

first, we need a record title, second I don't know what to fill in here:

"- What record (current or potentially new) are you interested in?

You MUST include the following:

- Who is attempting (or attempted) this?

- How will they (or did they) do it?

- How is it measured, what is the record based on?

- Why are you doing this?

- In the case of potentially new record categories, please supply as much information as possible (but only up to 7,000 characters) to ensure that we can evaluate your suggestion fully. "

Any good ideas?

"- What record (current or potentially new) you interested in? Most Countries Represented In One Recorded Song

- Who is attempting (or attempted) this? The MFC!!!

- How will they (or did they) do it? Through the hard work of some awesome people through the internet!

- How is it measured, what is the record based on? Number of Countries

- Why are you doing this? Because we eat, sleep, and breathe everything to do with Mika, and because he's just FREAKIN" AMAZING!!!- In the case of potentially new record categories, please supply as much information as possible (but only up to 7,000 characters) to ensure that we can evaluate your suggestion fully.

Um, yeah...we totally rock...simple as that:thumb_yello:

I don't see why that couldn't work (hee hee hee...):naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

"- What record (current or potentially new) you interested in? Most Countries Represented In One Recorded Song

- How will they (or did they) do it? Through the hard work of some awesome people through the internet!

- Why are you doing this? Because we eat, sleep, and breathe everything to do with Mika, and because he's just FREAKIN" AMAZING!!!- In the case of potentially new record categories, please supply as much information as possible (but only up to 7,000 characters) to ensure that we can evaluate your suggestion fully.

I don't see why that couldn't work (hee hee hee...):naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

hehe... i like that! :naughty:

however, I'm not so sure about that number of countries thing... we are at least about 19 or so and there is surely some damn choir somewhere in the world that is more international. :sneaky2: but we'll try anyway!

May the Force be with us.

Well....if that is the case how about...

Most countries to record a song via the internet or something?

*has no idea what different pitches sound like*

My sister is musically she will help me...I hope!

You can wait until I get the music and then I will send it to you if you would like. :) That would be better, so that you wouldn't have to take all the time to find a piano or something and match a pitch. You could just listen and sing with it. :)

ok, then... we proudly present:

The Netherlands

Latvia

Germany

THE UK (or let's divide it... there is at least one MFCer from England and one from Wales around here; what about the Scots or so? Are there any?)

England

Wales

The United States of America

Canada

Argentinia

Norway

Italy

China

Spain

Austria

Sweden

Poland

Estonia

Malaysia

Where are you guys from?

TRINIDAD :naughty::biggrin2:

- What record (current or potentially new) are you interested in? - Song compilation by the most amount of international fans for a singer/songwriter.

- Who is attempting (or attempted) this? - Some people from the MikaFanClub (MFC)

- How will they (or did they) do it? - voice recorded individually and then sent to Hannah for compilation and editing.

- How is it measured, what is the record based on? - number of countries fans are from.

- Why are you doing this? - because we are loyal supporters of Mika and he has given so much to us, his fans, and he deserves everything.

- In the case of potentially new record categories, please supply as much information as possible (but only up to 7,000 characters) to ensure that we can evaluate your suggestion fully. - We at the MFC are loyal supporters of a singer/songwriter called Mika. Many, if not all of us, are touched and inspired by his music and personality. He is the most grounded "celebrity" ever and he makes interaction with his fans a number one priority. He is a breath of fresh air in this modern world. He is unique and we love him for that. At MFC we partake in many things, one of which is this. Hannah, a MFCer came up with the idea to make him a christmas song, along the lines of "the twelve days of christmas", which would be presented to him in December. Petra had a wonderful idea of entering this in the Guiness Book of World Records, since it consists of fans from all over the world (*insert no. of countries*).

hehe... i like that! :naughty:

however, I'm not so sure about that number of countries thing... we are at least about 19 or so and there is surely some damn choir somewhere in the world that is more international. :sneaky2: but we'll try anyway!

May the Force be with us.

yeah but the thing is...we're not like an organized group...we r a random bunch of ppl, from all over, who have one thing in common..MIKA..and we did the song...if we can just explain that to them!

ok, so now we have:

The Netherlands

Latvia

England

Wales

Canada

Argentinia

Norway

Italy :italia:

China

Spain

Austria

Sweden

Poland

Estonia

Malaysia

Germany

Switzerland

France

Trinidad

QUOTE]

TRINIDAD :naughty::biggrin2:

- What record (current or potentially new) are you interested in? - Song compilation by the most amount of international fans for a singer/songwriter.

- Who is attempting (or attempted) this? - Some people from the MikaFanClub (MFC)

- How will they (or did they) do it? - voice recorded individually and then sent to Hannah for compilation and editing.

- How is it measured, what is the record based on? - number of countries fans are from.

- Why are you doing this? - because we are loyal supporters of Mika and he has given so much to us, his fans, and he deserves everything.

- In the case of potentially new record categories, please supply as much information as possible (but only up to 7,000 characters) to ensure that we can evaluate your suggestion fully. - We at the MFC are loyal supporters of a singer/songwriter called Mika. Many, if not all of us, are touched and inspired by his music and personality. He is the most grounded "celebrity" ever and he makes interaction with his fans a number one priority. He is a breath of fresh air in this modern world. He is unique and we love him for that. At MFC we partake in many things, one of which is this. Hannah, a MFCer came up with the idea to make him a christmas song, along the lines of "the twelve days of christmas", which would be presented to him in December. Petra had a wonderful idea of entering this in the Guiness Book of World Records, since it consists of fans from all over the world (*insert no. of countries*).

yeah but the thing is...we're not like an organized group...we r a random bunch of ppl, from all over, who have one thing in common..MIKA..and we did the song...if we can just explain that to them!

THANK YOU!! I'll just take your ideas and try to put them together now! I'll post it later then... :mf_rosetinted:

ok, so now we have:

The Netherlands

Latvia

England

Wales

Canada

Argentinia

Norway

Italy :italia:

China

Spain

Austria

Sweden

Poland

Estonia

Malaysia

Germany

Switzerland

France

Trinidad

QUOTE]

THANK YOU!! I'll just take your ideas and try to put them together now! I'll post it later then... :mf_rosetinted:

I really hope that the guiness guys will accept our record :)

yeah :biggrin2: hmmm if we do get in, wonder what mika's reaction to it will be hmmmm.

maybe he'll send us all a personal thank you :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE YOU HANNAH :wub2:

yeah hmmm if we do get in, wonder what mika's reaction to it will be hmmmm.

maybe he'll send us all a personal thank you

I LOVE YOU HANNAH

This is a great idea! It's better than the record I broke with my school. o__o

Way better..

Everything is better then bouncing on a skippyball for 5 min xD