I Respect Freddie

babspanky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be a little short, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

I am really disturbed by Freddie's Double being treated like a sex object!

This demeans him and ourselves! Have some respect!

Now, I realize Freddie is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior!

He has a mind!

He has a personality!

He is not a piece of meat!

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Freddie for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it,Freddie has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time.

IRF Member

#1 babspanky

#2 Kata

#3 Sariflor

#4 LittleTechieShelina

#5 Yoppappop

#6 Sara

#7 violet sky

#8 Christine

#9 Phunkygal

#10 findingmywords

#11 *carrie*

#12 Sparkly1

#13 Scut Monkey

#14 lilmot

#15 nico collard

#16 soangel

#17 elanorelle

#18 vanessa

ADD ME PLEASE!!!!!

I respect Freddieeeeeee!

oh mai talk of drilling, duct tape, bdsm or w/e ever it is all in the respect Freddie thread :shocked: whatever next guys.....and to top that ppl are changing genders like they are changing their womens or gents undergarments....I am getting as confused as in that other thread that sent me crazy tonight.:blink: thank Freddie I got a daft sense of humour :mf_rosetinted:

oh mai talk of drilling, duct tape, bdsm or w/e ever it is all in the respect Freddie thread :shocked: whatever next guys.....and to top that ppl are changing genders like they are changing their womens or gents undergarments....I am getting as confused as in that other thread that sent me crazy tonight.:blink: thank Freddie I got a daft sense of humour :mf_rosetinted:

mika has already confessed he is a gal named gaylord.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, thanks to Freddie (and a few others) I am daft! Which is why I respect him soooooooo much.

I can't say that I've ever looked at Freddie as a sex object, although after meeting him he is very cuddly.

I've always respected him, as he's always been really nice to me, so if you'd like to add me to your list, that would be nice.

I can't say that I've ever looked at Freddie as a sex object, although after meeting him he is very cuddly.

I've always respected him, as he's always been really nice to me, so if you'd like to add me to your list, that would be nice.

you met him???cuddly u say???:roftl:

This will probably be a little short, but please, if you feel the same way and have some time on your hands, read on..

I am really disturbed by Freddie's Double being treated like a sex object!

This demeans him and ourselves! Have some respect!

Now, I realize Freddie is EXTREMELY attractive, but he is so much more than a gorgeous exterior!

He has a mind!

He has a personality!

He is not a piece of meat!

I ask all of you to join this thread if you respect Freddie for the beautiful person he is on the inside. Think about it,Freddie has done SO MUCH for us, the least we can do is show him some respect.

Thank you all for your time.

IRF Member

#1 babspanky

#2 Kata

#3 Sariflor

#4 LittleTechieShelina

#5 Yoppappop

#6 Sara

#7 violet sky

#8 Christine

#9 Phunkygal

#10 findingmywords

#11 *carrie*

#12 Sparkly1

#13 Scut Monkey

#14 lilmot

#15 nico collard

#16 soangel

#17 elanorelle

#18 vanessa

#19 esperia75

I have not a clue as to what happened. However, Freddie certainly deserves respect.

drilling, duct tape, bdsm

My favourite combination.

A guy? who says he's a gal? with a guy's name? Confused? You will be!

"Gaylord" is a chain of Indian Restaurants in Australia.

I respect the "I respect Mika" thread!!!

Please don't tell me you're going to start up a IRIRM thread.

I respect Freddie (it's so true) and I respect the "I respect Mika" thread!!! :bleh:

And I respect you for respecting Freddie and respecting the I respect Mika thread, and I hope you also respect the I respect Freddie thread, then I can respect you for that too?:mf_rosetinted:

And I respect you for respecting Freddie and respecting the I respect Mika thread, and I hope you also respect the I respect Freddie thread, then I can respect you for that too?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes you can respect me for respecting the I respect Freddie Threat!

And I respect you for respecting me because I respect people who respects other people because they respect Freddie and Mica, the I respect Mica thread and the I respect Freddie thread.

I hope you respect Freddie and Mica, the I respect Mica thread and the I respect Freddie thread then I can respect you much more.