I Respect Freddie

babspanky

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've posted on this thread but have not asked to be added to the list yet, and some people may take that to mean that I don't want to respect Freddie, but to be honest I'm intimidated by the level of respect everyone else has shown here. For instance, when I look at the Freddiegasmic pictures thread I'm blown away by the immense amount of respect on display--especially by Christine when she posts all those topless pics at 200% zoom. And I don't know if I could possibly respect Freddie as much as the starter of the Official Freddie Bodyhair thread--it must take extremely deep reserves of respect indeed, you know, to pay such close attention to his grooming habits and to try and specify which exact animal his body hair looks like. In fact, I can't even imagine how much respect that must demand. Plus there are all these other people who just respect Freddie so much--you can tell from their signatures and the huge font they use to convey the intensity of their respectful feelings.

I'm just worried that I may not be able to live up to those standards of respect.

--Jack

I know I've posted on this thread but have not asked to be added to the list yet, and some people may take that to mean that I don't want to respect Freddie, but to be honest I'm intimidated by the level of respect everyone else has shown here. For instance, when I look at the Freddiegasmic pictures thread I'm blown away by the immense amount of respect on display--especially by Christine when she posts all those topless pics at 200% zoom. And I don't know if I could possibly respect Freddie as much as the starter of the Official Freddie Bodyhair thread--it must take extremely deep reserves of respect indeed, you know, to pay such close attention to his grooming habits and to try and specify which exact animal his body hair looks like. In fact, I can't even imagine how much respect that must demand. Plus there are all these other people who just respect Freddie so much--you can tell from their signatures and the huge font they use to convey the intensity of their respectful feelings.

I'm just worried that I may not be able to live up to those standards of respect.

--Jack

Well put as always :wink2:

That means so much to me Freddie! :blush-anim-cl: I hope you know that I do respect you in my own way even if I don't have a fun nickname your package.

--Jack

She DOES mean it- she is so excited about it all that she forgot some words in her sentence!!:naughty: