Chinese Sleep Chant*

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

Square One

Speed of Sound

Trouble

Lost!

Strawberry Swing

Yellow

Death Will Never Conquer (Just recently released song off their website)

Fix You

Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love

Encore: Death and All His Friends

Our seats sucked. The Forum is a really really steep stadium so it's really small, but really high up and really steep. We were at the very side of the stage, almost behind it, at the second to last section. We were up against the wall of the stadium haha. The very back seats. But Oh well, it was really nice to see the audience and see it from a different point of view.

Anyways, Chris sang amazingly. His voice was so sweet and so clear and crisp. :aah:

He has such a good voice...

He was so energetic, he talked to us a lot and made us laugh, and the band performed wonderfully. Overall it was a phenomenal show except for a couple voice crackles.

It was the very first show of the US tour, so ours kicked everything off.

At the beginning, after performing just two songs, he said "I can tell this is gonna be a good one."

:naughty: The crowd was amazing. We seriously sang back every single word and you could always hear the audience singing it back, for the old and new songs. There was such a great vibe and energy and you could tell everyone was having an awesome time.

It was amazing and I had such a good time. It went by so fast!

My favorites of the night would have to be Yellow, Fix You, Lovers in Japan, Viva la Vida, and Death and all his friends. Yellow made me want to cry... it was seriously one of the most beautiful things I ever heard. The whole entire audience was singing back and it was just amazing. It was an acoustic yellow, so it wasn't as epic as the original one. It was more calm and just ahhh. Haha

I'm gonna upload my videos now :bleh:

Thanks so much for the report and vids :wub2:

My seats are like yours, on the side but closer to the floor. Anyway, his voice is all that matter...but if I could see him a bit it could be nice too :wink2:

I know! :wub2: You're Welcome!

However, if I was to give a report on a Coldplay gig compared to a Mika gig, it would be a whoooolle different story :naughty:

Mika's shows are much better in so many aspects.

Coldplay focuses more on just playing good music. They play their music, and that's it.

But with Mika, it's everything. Mika's shows are so much more enjoyable... Gah!

If I were to rate Mika's show it would be a 10

Coldplay would be a 7 and a half :naughty:

Aww Thanks!! :huglove:

I love your siggie haha.

When I was driving over there I thought "Aww yay I'm closer to Nono!" :wub2::lol3:

I'm gonna be in LA this weekend too!! :punk:

Awww, how sweet :wub2:

You are?? Where are you gonna be? (not to sound like a stalker) :naughty:

Awww, how sweet :wub2:

You are?? Where are you gonna be? (not to sound like a stalker) :naughty:

Hahaha

I'm gonna be around Hollywood I think.

My cousin and aunt from Chile are coming for their first time over here so me and my family and uncle are gonna take them to LA and show them around. :naughty:

We might go to a concert at the Hollywood bowl! :naughty:

My cousin says she really likes concerts, so we want to take her to one...

I'm so excited! The last time I saw them, I was eight and she was probably six or seven :naughty:

OHMY GOOOOSH! AHAHHAHHA!

Ok, so I was watching Vanessa's videos (lovely by the way! Yeah, the seats could have been better...but still you were there!:wub2: And Chris sounded great!! And so did the audience! Yellow is such a sweet song. If any guy sang that to me, I'd die...:roftl:) and I glanced at the "related videos" section and saw this half naked guy. He looked like this guy who was in my English class. So I clicked on it...and it's him!!:lmfao::lmfao:

What a shocker. I was laughing for about five minutes...

I have no idea who Carmen is though. And what this song has to do with her...:boxed::naughty:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_98PHU616vw&feature=related

His other "Carmen" videos are quite amusing as well. Random. But oddly sweet.

Wow, what a small world...If that guy was in my english class, it would be so hard not to burst out laughing everytime I saw him

:roftl:

R u going to tell him that you know what he does for moonlighting? And if you do, Tell him to do a Mika song :wink2:

Keeping this Coldplay-related...concert's coming up this Friday...After watching those videos, I just might lose my voice again :bleh:

Wow, what a small world...If that guy was in my english class, it would be so hard not to burst out laughing everytime I saw him

R u going to tell him that you know what he does for moonlighting? And if you do, Tell him to do a Mika song :wink2:

Keeping this Coldplay-related...concert's coming up this Friday...After watching those videos, I just might lose my voice again :bleh:

Hahahah. No, I'm not going to tell him.:naughty:

I never really talked to him in the first place and I don't want it to seem like I was stalking him or anything.

Oh, you're going on Friday??!! Coool! Have fun!!!

Ooh great!!

Have fun on Friday!!! :dance_man:

AHH!!

"Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Tomorrow evening (July 17th), Coldplay will play an outdoor show as part of the Summer Concert Series on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. A limited number of tickets will be available from NBC from 8am tomorrow morning. Tickets will be first come, first served. The Guest Relations offices are located at 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Burbank on the California Street or west side of the studio facilities. You'll need to be at least 16 to attend and anyone under 21 should bring photo proof of age. The ticket office information number is: (818) 840-353."

:woot_jump:

AHH!!

"Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Tomorrow evening (July 17th), Coldplay will play an outdoor show as part of the Summer Concert Series on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. A limited number of tickets will be available from NBC from 8am tomorrow morning. Tickets will be first come, first served. The Guest Relations offices are located at 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Burbank on the California Street or west side of the studio facilities. You'll need to be at least 16 to attend and anyone under 21 should bring photo proof of age. The ticket office information number is: (818) 840-353."

:woot_jump:

:shocked:x10!!!

THANKS!

Are you going?! I'm going to give it a shot and bug my dad to take me, but I doubt I'll be successful. If I could go though........:wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::punk:

:shocked:x10!!!

THANKS!

Are you going?! I'm going to give it a shot and bug my dad to take me, but I doubt I'll be successful. If I could go though........:wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::punk:

I'm going to try!

My family is working tomorrow so I have no idea how I'll get there...

We should go together!!!

Nono lives in LA too so maybe we can convince her!!

:lol3:

AHH! I hope I can get there! I have no idea how though... Maybe a train or something. But then I'd have to take a train and be able to get there by 8 so I can for sure get tickets. I don't know haha...

I hope you can go though! That would be amazing!

I'm going to try!

My family is working tomorrow so I have no idea how I'll get there...

We should go together!!!

Nono lives in LA too so maybe we can convince her!!

:lol3:

AHH! I hope I can get there! I have no idea how though... Maybe a train or something. But then I'd have to take a train and be able to get there by 8 so I can for sure get tickets. I don't know haha...

I hope you can go though! That would be amazing!

If we could go together...dfjkgnfsjkfhshnaf. AAAH!! You, me, and Nono. That would be so much fun!! Hmm.....maybe my brother could take me? He loves Jay Leno. :das:

Where do you live? Maybe whoever (if anyone) is taking me could find the kindness in their heart to take you also.:naughty:

If we could go together...dfjkgnfsjkfhshnaf. AAAH!! You, me, and Nono. That would be so much fun!! Hmm.....maybe my brother could take me? He loves Jay Leno. :das:

Where do you live? Maybe whoever (if anyone) is taking me could find the kindness in their heart to take you also.:naughty:

AHHFJK!! :das: Yes! Ask your brother!

I live in Orange County...:blink: Hahah

Maybe I can ask my cousin...If she's not busy.

And yes! Maybe your brother :naughty:

That would be.. amazing.

I would be eternally greatful :bow:

I hope we can! Gaahh!!