I meeting one of their member friday... he already confessed me not liking Mika (which is fine) but also that he doesn't consider Mika as an artist :shocked: Too bad for the poor guy, I'll be with Sunshine931 and Claudine from here :naughty: I bet he'll pay me his ticket and just disappear :roftl:

Poor guy :naughty: Don't scare him too much :roftl:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, exactly. I get the feeling I'd be shunned pretty quickly if I went around saying how much I love Mika...:blink:

I read some of your post over there and I consider you bold to have written Love Today in your ideal playlist! lol! Maybe not that much but I put the 2 Coldplay concerts I've been in my sig plus: Mika: you don't want to know :blush-anim-cl:

All righty! I just found this thread!Yipee!

I was into coldplay, but I wasn't like FAN, but now I bought the new album, it's damn great! I've become a fan!!! YAY!:punk:

Yes, I said the same thing! Their new CD is fabulous and over the top! Made me go from "okay" to real fan-dom!

Yes, I said the same thing! Their new CD is fabulous and over the top! Made me go from "okay" to real fan-dom!

I had their earlier albums all the time and have always liked them, just now I'm rediscovering the beauty of the old songs :wub2: aaand I'm going to get the new album tomorrow :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Haha Aww :(

Rush of Blood is amazing too. Next time you have some dough, you should go for Rush of Blood :naughty:

I know...I had to make an on-the-spot decision, cause my mum was getting impatient...I just grabbed the closest two cause I knew I'd like them anyways :roftl:

Have you guys heard Yellow (Acoustic Piano version)?

:shocked: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. And also Gravity... :shocked::tears: They're both soooo beautiful.. Gosh..

LINKS:

:tears:

OMG. I'm listening to Yellow right now...WAAAAHHHHH...*melts*

I have a live version of Gravity, I love it too...

I went to my recital rehearsal today and the girl who's performing last is singing/playing that one Coldplay song..."Lights will guide you home..." something like that haha. She's also doing "Hellelujah"....

I started playing GK and she was like "Is that Mika?" and yeah. She's fan too :biggrin2: It was awesome. Just thought I should tell you guys :naughty:

I went to my recital rehearsal today and the girl who's performing last is singing/playing that one Coldplay song..."Lights will guide you home..." something like that haha. She's also doing "Hellelujah"....

I started playing GK and she was like "Is that Mika?" and yeah. She's fan too :biggrin2: It was awesome. Just thought I should tell you guys :naughty:

Fix You :biggrin2:

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove that one...:tears:

And that's awesome, btw

Good idea to get the earlier albums :wink2:

Thanks for links and pics :wub2:

Ahhh and guess what - got Viva la Vida yesterday already :wub2:

Ohhh and did you know that the director of that awesome official video for FixYou is noone else but Sophie Muller? Thought I'd share this.

That Glastonbury performance of Yellow is really stirring :blush-anim-cl: