Barack Obama is elected

and all feels right with the world

It's pretty amazing to be in America while its all going on

and we are grateful to be here

We hope you are well wherever you are

Love

The band Coldplay"

:wub2:

I ALMOST WON COLDPLAY TICKETS ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!

Buuut I didn't.

We were caller number 5, but then the line cut off. We thought that the winner would have to be a low caller number. So we gave up coz we thought we lost and that someone had already gotten the tickets.

Buuut, after like 5 songs, they talked to the winner and she was caller 98 :lol3: The winner was supposed to be 98 but we were like "OMG WE'RE NUMBER 5! WE ALMOST WON!!"

:lmfao:

It was funny. But depressing coz we had the chance but we were stupid :crybaby:

:lol3:

I ALMOST WON COLDPLAY TICKETS ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!

Buuut I didn't.

We were caller number 5, but then the line cut off. We thought that the winner would have to be a low caller number. So we gave up coz we thought we lost and that someone had already gotten the tickets.

Buuut, after like 5 songs, they talked to the winner and she was caller 98 :lol3: The winner was supposed to be 98 but we were like "OMG WE'RE NUMBER 5! WE ALMOST WON!!"

:lmfao:

It was funny. But depressing coz we had the chance but we were stupid :crybaby:

:lol3:

Awwwww, that's so...ALMOST exciting :lol3:

:thumbdown:

What do you think of Lost+..?

I thought I wouldn't like it, but it turns out that I do rather...

I like it! I've been warming up to rap more, and I loved 'Homecoming' that Chris and Kanye collaborated in together.

With Lost it matches with the beat and I think it fits nice with the rest of the song. It's a cool mix of genres.

I think 'Postcards from far away' is really fantastic too.

Which ones do you like most?

I like it! I've been warming up to rap more, and I loved 'Homecoming' that Chris and Kanye collaborated in together.

It matches with the beat and I think it fits nice with the rest of the song. It's a cool mix of genres.

I think 'Postcards from far away' is really fantastic too.

Which ones do you like most?

Yeah, me too! I used to avoid rap with a 100-foot radius, but lately...I've been kind of liking it. And Jay-Z seems pretty decent as rappers go...from what I've heard, he's relatively unobscene...

I love Glass of Water. And Rainy Day. And...gahhh, I love them all! :insane:

Yeah, me too! I used to avoid rap with a 100-foot radius, but lately...I've been kind of liking it. And Jay-Z seems pretty decent as rappers go...from what I've heard, he's relatively unobscene...

I love Glass of Water. And Rainy Day. And...gahhh, I love them all! :insane:

:lol3: I think it's Kanye West and Chris who have gotten me into it :naughty:

I sort of like Chris Brown too.

Rainy Day is so fun! It feels like a Yellow-esque song.

I guess I'll turn to Coldplay since the Mika DVD and stuff is being disappointing :sneaky2:

:lol3: I think it's Kanye West and Chris who have gotten me into it :naughty:

I sort of like Chris Brown too.

Rainy Day is so fun! It feels like a Yellow-esque song.

I guess I'll turn to Coldplay since the Mika DVD and stuff is being disappointing :sneaky2:

I knowwwwwwwww :crybaby: At least this EP has a definite (and soon) release date.*cough*

Seeing Jay-Z live on the same night as Coldplay made me like him :naughty: I actually really enjoyed his show.

I knowwwwwwwww :crybaby: At least this EP has a definite (and soon) release date.*cough*

Seeing Jay-Z live on the same night as Coldplay made me like him :naughty: I actually really enjoyed his show.

:fisch: *prefers Coldplay at the moment*

:crybaby:

Ooh cool! I've seen some of his performances on TV and he's good live. Who else was at the festival that you saw?

:fisch: *prefers Coldplay at the moment*

:crybaby:

Ooh cool! I've seen some of his performances on TV and he's good live. Who else was at the festival that you saw?

Me too. :mf_rosetinted:

Ummm, I saw Tom Petty, Vampire Weekend, Death Cab For Cutie, the Flaming Lips, as well as Jay-Z and Coldplay. :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

F*ck...it'd better be false...there were rumours a few years ago and they turned out to be very false.

*furtively convinces self that it's not possible*

In OTHER news, Prospekt's March comes out in North America ON MONDAY!!! :woot_jump:

aslfjasfjsadflkjsadfldsaf.

Coldplay's gonna be in SLC on Saturday, and I don't get to go. :(

(tickets were like $150!) Plus, my mom got mad that I spent $60 for Panic at the Disco, so it was kind of out of the queston. =/

That sucks so bad! You should just go anyways. :naughty:

I'm surprised the tickets are so expensive--Coldplay strikes me as a band who wouldn't charge exorbitant prices for tickets, especially as they did so many free shows, but maybe I'm wrong...

That sucks so bad! You should just go anyways. :naughty:

I'm surprised the tickets are so expensive--Coldplay strikes me as a band who wouldn't charge exorbitant prices for tickets, especially as they did so many free shows, but maybe I'm wrong...

I don't think it's Coldplay themselves, it's just the freaking venue that charges the high prices. :thumbdown:

I couldn't have gone, anyways. xD I asked this kid to Girl's Choice, so I don't think he would have taken to kindly if I had chosen to go to a concert instead of be with him. :naughty: