Did mika win?

Francesca

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See? There are a lot of people who don't like him or his music. Why on earth did he win? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MIKA! It's terribly unfair. :emot-sad::no::tears:

Well I don't think a Mika Fan Club forum is the best place to ask people whether or not Mika should have won something. :wink2:

It's as good a place as any other. If you ask that outside Mika's fan club, they'll be a lot of people who will say he shouldn't have won, because they are not his fans. You want someone to win because you like him or her; if you don't, why should you want that person to get the first place?

It's as good a place as any other. If you ask that outside Mika's fan club, they'll be a lot of people who will say he shouldn't have won, because they are not his fans. You want someone to win because you like him or her; if you don't, why should you want that person to get the first place?

You basically just proved the point I was trying to make. We're all biased here (for the most part). Like you JUST said, people outside this forum would probably not be as likely to want him to win. Most people are not a part of this forum therefore Mika did not win. Which means it sounds like it is completely fair. :)

Sorry, but I don't agree. I didn't say MOST people outside this forum wouln't want Mika to win. I said that, in case you asked people outside the forum, there would be A LOT of people who would't want him to win, just because they are fans of other artists. And we are A LOT in here too. So I don't think my comment proved anything.

Sorry, but I don't agree. I didn't say MOST people outside this forum wouln't want Mika to win. I said that, in case you asked people outside the forum, there would be A LOT of people who would't want him to win, just because they are fans of other artists. And we are A LOT in here too. So I don't think my comment proved anything.

Okay, I am not going to argue. I just don't think it's right to say it isn't fair. Akon won, big deal. It doesn't mean it's not fair, no one was out to get Mika and made sure he didn't win. In your post, you put, after a few people from a MIKA FAN CLUB said that they didn't like Akon (mostly I'm guessing, because he beat Mika), "see there are a lot of people that don't like him or his music." Three or four people isn't a lot. Obviously, people are going to be on Mika's side, on a MIKA FAN CLUB. Apparently, there are lot more people who DO like Akon's music or he wouldn't have won. I'm not saying I didn't want Mika to win but I'm not going to knock down the person who did just because he beat Mika or even say that it's unfair, 'cause it's completely fair. My post about asking people from the MFC was meant to be a joke but I guess it didn't come across that way, so I am terribly sorry.

Oh yeah, and I never said "Most people", I just said "people". When I said "most people" it is correct that the majority of the people are not a part of this fan club. Just to set the record straight.

US Teen Choice Awards- Breakout Male

But it doesn't metter, since MIKA isn't a winner:thumbdown:

Well, at least someone actually said what it was for... those of us not from the States had no idea what you were talking about... :blink:

Though it doesn't really surprise me... he isn't as well known as Akon...

Well, at least someone actually said what it was for... those of us not from the States had no idea what you were talking about... :blink:

Though it doesn't really surprise me... he isn't as well known as Akon...

I'm not from the States too:naughty: :naughty:

There just was a topic 'bout this befor:thumb_yello:

But I don't think Akon has as crazy obssesed fans as MIKA=)