The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh good. :)

I was scared of coming off as a pain posting the same person over and over. It is hard not too, though. Just look at him...:blush-anim-cl:

You posting lots of pictures of Jim does not bother me one bit! Feel free to share the love! :naughty:

I changed my siggy.. :fisch::naughty:

Oh man Megan, that is one yummy signature! :wub2:

He's so beautiful! :wub2: I love how he always has his hand by his face :naughty:

I read somewhere that it's a sign of shyness in a person.

Shy Jim.:wub2:

Ok well i guess you guys are too busy drooling over Jim Sturgess beautiful face then loving Malcom Mcdowell.

gosh!

:naughty:

I thought he was very interesting in A Clockwork Orange. Classically attractive, maybe not, but he does have a sort of fascinating charisma. Good choice!:thumb_yello:

...if that's possible!

His voice on the album may lead one to believe that he could actually make a record. That would be nice...:wub2:

I would be the first to buy it!!!!! in Iowa :lmfao:

His voice is just beautiful! It's so different and so natural! :wub2: :wub2:

His accent when he sings... ♥

He has a really nice tone to his voice. I'm glad I got the soundtrack.:)

I went and saw the movie in theaters because I had NO clue what it was about and I was bored and then within the next couple weeks I had bought the soundtrack and gone to see it 2 more times in theater! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

You know, I don't even think it came to theaters where I live. I just happened to rent it the other day out of curiosity. I can tell you, I'm certainly glad I did.:shocked:

At first I wasn't even going to take the movie, it was a last minute decision. It always takes me ages to choose a movie at the video store.