The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your first fav.

i have a ton of differnt ones of those.

i could show you.. but i'm at my dads and those photos are at my moms. i'll show you sometime!

in one, he's holding a cock! (AKA: ROOSTER!)

I love roosters! :wub2:

oh my effing god. i am absolutely IN LOVE with jason freaking mraz. if you didn't know his new EP is coming out in 12 days AKA: MARCH 18TH. then there will be another EP to follow (APRIL 15TH , I believe..) and then his new CD "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" will be out May 20th.

I knew his CD is coming out in May, but I had no idea he was releasing 2 EPs before that! Thanks so much for telling me...I'm so excited! :biggrin2:

And thanks for all of those gorgeous pictures! :wub2:

I knew his CD is coming out in May, but I had no idea he was releasing 2 EPs before that! Thanks so much for telling me...I'm so excited! :biggrin2:

And thanks for all of those gorgeous pictures! :wub2:

I'm sorry to say this (please don't throw anything at me) but I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about!

Enlighten me?

I'm sorry to say this (please don't throw anything at me) but I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about!

Enlighten me?

Oh, have you never heard of Jason Mraz? He's an extremely talented American singer/songwriter...I suggest you check him out sometime!

Nope... never... what does he sing? (don't say "songs")

Haha, I won't say "songs". :wink2:

Let's see...he sings "The Remedy", "Curbside Prophet", "You and I Both", "Wordplay"...those are some of the singles he has released.

Here's the video for "The Remedy": http://youtube.com/watch?v=EED3xkxCWNA

He's also FANTASTIC live...I haven't seen him, but I have his live album, and his voice is amazing.

(As you can see, I LOVE Jason! :naughty:)

Haha, I won't say "songs". :wink2:

Let's see...he sings "The Remedy", "Curbside Prophet", "You and I Both", "Wordplay"...those are some of the singles he has released.

Here's the video for "The Remedy": http://youtube.com/watch?v=EED3xkxCWNA

He's also FANTASTIC live...I haven't seen him, but I have his live album, and his voice is amazing.

(As you can see, I LOVE Jason! :naughty:)

OMG! It says "this video is not available in your country".... well no wonder I've never heard of him! I'm gonna google him and see what comes up!

:naughty: Me neither!

I could just start talking about rugby players for the time being???

Danny Cipriani anyone?? :wub2:

Danny_Cipriani_581466.jpg

Now I feel like a total fruitbasket! I don't know who that is either:blush-anim-cl: :blink: ( I'm sorry.... I can't help being slow and out of the loop)

Now I feel like a total fruitbasket! I don't know who that is either:blush-anim-cl: :blink: ( I'm sorry.... I can't help being slow and out of the loop)

Nahh! Its ok - he's a new player anyway. He got banned from playing today for going to a nightclub!! :doh:

You'll know Jonny Wilkinson??? (:wub2:)

His first CD (Waiting for My Rocket to Come) was released in 2002. :thumb_yello:

hmmm.... ok! Will have to check it out!

Nahh! Its ok - he's a new player anyway. He got banned from playing today for going to a nightclub!! :doh:

You'll know Jonny Wilkinson??? (:wub2:)

Yes!!!!:thumb_yello: (Hooray for me)

• 2 months later...