The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personnally believe Rufus Wainwright is a god.

He's so lush.

You must watch this.

It's Rufus on a Dutch tv show.. he was on last week.. it's hilarious the host is insane. Give it a chance. :biggrin2:

Russell Brand! pure genius and rather easy on the eyes too :wub2: :wub2:

Haha he's insane. Did you see him on Jonathan Ross? The story about the mouse living in his hair. :roftl:

I just recently saw a pic where they were lime green. Man, his gotchies are always justa flying out aren't they? Like for the whole mfc world to see? and they ask us WHY we're perves Jeech.

LOL. You wouldn't like to direct me to that photo would you?!

ROFL. :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: *begins to walk slowly to thread and breaks out into mad spaztic running*

*breaks out into amazing sprint...*

sod

*trips and falls and sees you spazzing past*

LOL, omg you would not believe what I did. I started at page 26...worked my through...and they were on page 2. PAGE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg. It just goes to show you should always start at the beginning. Because its a very good place to start. *ahem*

Anywhooooooooo. They were HAWT. i love mika in green. I just die when i see his green skinnys. XD

Haha he's insane. Did you see him on Jonathan Ross? The story about the mouse living in his hair. :roftl:

I saw it!! :roftl: :roftl: omg just when i thought he couldnt get any funnier! yeah what is beyond me is how Russell managed to continue with his day to day life while accommodating a mouse at the same time! :roftl: whatta man eh?! lol :naughty:

Sorry, I'll just pop in and say Jonothan Rhys Myers FTW!

Am considering going to see August Rain tomorrow too moon over him...:wub2:

Go see it!! I saw it there a few days ago its verry good, and Jonathan is lookin beautiful as always :wub2:

Thanks for the video link, Diana. Oh, how I love Rufus. What a silly yet gorgeous man. :wub2:

You're very welcome! I'm just glad someone checked it out, so thank you too. :biggrin2:

I saw it!! :roftl: :roftl: omg just when i thought he couldnt get any funnier! yeah what is beyond me is how Russell managed to continue with his day to day life while accommodating a mouse at the same time! :roftl: whatta man eh?! lol :naughty:

I nearly pissed myself laughing!