Open mouth, signature Mika pose?

Valelia

The apple/watermelon/potato/sex face is a giveaway, deffo :naughty:

Now he needs to perfect the pretending-to-look-at-wristwatch pose to have the full male model's repertoire!

*adds modeling to list of things to ask Mika*

All joking aside, I honestly do think that he was one sometime. That mysterious photo of him with the straight hair is pretty obviously some sort of modeling shot. :D

All joking aside, I honestly do think that he was one sometime. That mysterious photo of him with the straight hair is pretty obviously some sort of modeling shot. :D

You know what? I think you are right. That is such a modeling pic. It doesn't seem like just a spontaneous picture that someone would randomly take.

Plus, the idea of Mika being a model is really intriguing...;)

You know what? I think you are right. That is such a modeling pic. It doesn't seem like just a spontaneous picture that someone would randomly take.

Plus, the idea of Mika being a model is really intriguing...;)

He was probably doing modeling before the whole album thing. He looks about 19/20 in that photo. :D

*runs to grandma's closet to shuffle the 90'ies Quelle and other sh**ous catalogues.....*

I have no idea. I think it just magically appeared ;)

And you know that picture where he's kind of hanging out of that car? I think he has on a plaid shirt? That's very "model-esque" too.

The one where it looked like someone had brushed his hair about 100 times so that all curls were frizzed out? Yeah. :roftl:

I seriously want to ask Mika this. I'm talking like I can just call him up and ask him, but seriously, if I get to meet him again I want to. I dreamed last night that I was at one of his gigs, and afterwards I was getting my photo taken with him. I said, "Can I ask you a question?" and he said yes, and I asked him if his ear was pierced or of it was just a freckle. He said it was a freckle, and then I was like, "I don't believe you!" :roftl:

You could well be right - I hadn't stopped to think about that 'straight hair' shot being model-like, but now I'm wondering!

I wonder why he doesn't mention it (if it is true) - he's damn fine model material and it would be nothing to be ashamed of! Cheekbones like those and the tall skinny factor and the exotic dark hair and eyes, how can he not have been approached for modelling??

Never mind the watermelon pose, that tracksuit top is like Borat meets Keith Chegwin in Brookside in 1984!!! Possibly the worst thing I've ever seen Mika wear (sorry Mika...) which is a first as he can usually pull most things off!

I'm not a fan of the open mouth pose although I understand why Mika does it. He looks much better either smiling or pouting or even better, just caught off guard and natural :wub2:

Calm down, calm down.

De do do don't de do?

Did you get that Gata? :naughty:

The apple/watermelon/potato/sex face is a giveaway, deffo :naughty:

Now he needs to perfect the pretending-to-look-at-wristwatch pose to have the full male model's repertoire!

While standing in his underwear. :naughty: ( he is in a mail order catalogue by the way)