Open mouth, signature Mika pose?

Valelia

I'm sorry, but I love the open mouth thingy. :wub2: He looks great when doing it. Of course, I love his smile much more, but I wouldn't complain if he did the apple pose for my photo (when you know you don't have many chances to meet the man, you can't be too picky, you know). Meeting him and having him take a photo with me is all I want.:biggrin2:

You think maybe he doesn't realize he does the open-mouth apple thing? Like, maybe it is natural for him. It's just a thing he does. maybe...?

Well, either way, it's kind of cool. I like the mouth open thing. The 'Apple' pose.

: )

Thank you very much on behalf of the visual thinkers

- I feel really stupid, but I don't understand what that means,hahaha.

Mmmh, well it means nothing but that some of us have a vivid imagination and think in images a lot. (Me for example, and Blue of course and I think Hannah does it, too...:biggrin2: ) You should try it, it's great fun :punk:

Ohh, and no need to feel stupid :huglove:

Mmmh, well it means nothing but that some of us have a vivid imagination and think in images a lot. (Me for example, and Blue of course and I think Hannah does it, too...:biggrin2: ) You should try it, it's great fun :punk:

Ohh, and no need to feel stupid :huglove:

Oh no no I know what visual thinking is,

I just didn't get how what i said tied into that.

ahahaha oh god, nevermind!

I really just wasnt sure if i was being mocked, i think

LOL! sorry im back....

well its kinda what babs said...

mika think it looks natural that way...like he is in the middle of talking or something... :roftl:

when i was at the dressing room after the LA - avalon concert... this woman took pix of him... i think she was from getty images.... so mika said to the guy next to him to pose like they are talking... haha

so mika started posing like that! "as if they were really in the middle of a conversation" but they were not! :naughty:

LOL! sorry im back....

mika think it looks natural that way...like he is in the middle of talking or something... :roftl:

when i was at the dressing room after the LA - avalon concert... this woman took pix of him... i think she was from getty images.... so mika said to the guy next to him to pose like they are talking... haha

so mika started posing like that! "as if they were really in the middle of a conversation" but they were not! :naughty:

:roftl: That's hilarious. :naughty:

LOL! sorry im back....

Haha, well that does make a lot of sense.

I'm a HUGE fan of naturel unpossed pictures, I think they're so much more beautiful than timed photographs.