Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I know! The very place where we met :wub2:

I am quite good. What about you? :)

Yeah I am not too bad thanks, do u realise it will be coming on 2 years since we first chatted in a few months, lol! cannot believe it! u coming down to London in Feb for gig, like last time. You know you have no choice in the matter, u know u must come to London for the gig!! Would not be the same without u. We could stay in London for a few days and have some fun!!

:biggrin2:

Yeah I am not too bad thanks, do u realise it will be coming on 2 years since we first chatted in a few months, lol! cannot believe it! u coming down to London in Feb for gig, like last time. You know you have no choice in the matter, u know u must come to London for the gig!! Would not be the same without u. We could stay in London for a few days and have some fun!!

:biggrin2:

That's SO long :shocked: It's incredible!

Haha, I will try my best to come to London - I need to figure out some details and if i'm lucky enough, i will buy the ticket today or tomorrow. But i am afraid they will be gone already :(

That's SO long :shocked: It's incredible!

Haha, I will try my best to come to London - I need to figure out some details and if i'm lucky enough, i will buy the ticket today or tomorrow. But i am afraid they will be gone already :(

I will buy you a ticket when they go on sale if u promise to pay me back!! You have to come to London, it was so much fun last time. Plus, you are 18 now arent u???

• 2 months later...