London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

applause has just offered me tranmission with t-mobile tickets, anyone like the coral, the twagg, Mutya or christian slater?

i guess it would b ok if u lived in London but i cant go:thumbdown:

must have been why they rang me ealier, wish they rang offering me Brits tickets:wub2:

applause has just offered me tranmission with t-mobile tickets, anyone like the coral, the twagg, Mutya or christian slater?

i guess it would b ok if u lived in London but i cant go:thumbdown:

must have been why they rang me ealier, wish they rang offering me Brits tickets:wub2:

ive only heard of mutya :roftl: i dont think i can go with having work :boxed:

well other than the bad dream i had to start the day off with its been ok ...its just FREEZING cold outside ..eeeewwww YUK now my sister is cooking garlic bread i can just smell it coming through into my room :thumbdown:

well other than the bad dream i had to start the day off with its been ok ...its just FREEZING cold outside ..eeeewwww YUK now my sister is cooking garlic bread i can just smell it coming through into my room :thumbdown:

yeah i read about your dream:thumbdown: i hate having bad dreams like that, they are soooo creepy. how come those kinda dreams u remember 4 days and the ones u are cuddling up to mika seem to just drift away:blink: or is that just me:blush-anim-cl:

Oh God I LOVE LOVE LOVE garlic bread! You don't have this in France (unless you do it yourself which I never think of!).

When I used to live in London, everytime I went to Pizza express I would order garlic bread with cheese! Mmhhhh

well i texted Rak1 when i first heard it i told her i loved it...i infact turned the radio up at work full blast when he came on to do it :naughty:

my verdict is its great but i have been reading alot of people seem to dislike it :boxed:

well i texted Rak1 when i first heard it i told her i loved it...i infact turned the radio up at work full blast when he came on to do it :naughty:

my verdict is its great but i have been reading alot of people seem to dislike it :boxed:

yep ! :blink: if you go onto the thread bexx , some one has recorded it , i downloaded it and stuck it on my pod ! lol! ... just waiting for sara verdict :biggrin2: ive told her how much i love it ! she cant wait to hear it but she told me to tell everyone she will be on soon its just shes upto her eyes in it :) ... bless 'er !! i think shell love it :biggrin2: