London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

hehe i know i cant wait ! :biggrin2: yeah im arriving in brum on 21st checking into the hotel then going to the 22nd show :thumb_yello: checking out on 23rd then heading to donny , staying at donny the friday night ready for 24th lol! :naughty:

i dont think i can do both birm (althou i did think about it) so doing doncaster will b great cos its a weekend and they are best 4 me:biggrin2:

caz how is yr grandad btw, i read he isnt very well... im sorry, i hope he gets better soon!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think i can do both birm (althou i did think about it) so doing doncaster will b great cos its a weekend and they are best 4 me:biggrin2:

caz how is yr grandad btw, i read he isnt very well... im sorry, i hope he gets better soon!!!

well if you dont wanna do brum 23rd you could always catch the train with me and my lil sis :) on the friday straight to donny and check into the hotel, and we could go out on the friday night in donny ! :thumb_yello::naughty:

ermm i havent had any news yet hun but thanks for asking , :) hes having an endoscopy today (both ends) so hopefully should hear something later sweet , were all hoping its just ulcers :)

well if you dont wanna do brum 23rd you could always catch the train with me and my lil sis :) on the friday straight to donny and check into the hotel, and we could go out on the friday night in donny ! :thumb_yello::naughty:

ermm i havent had any news yet hun but thanks for asking , :) hes having an endoscopy today (both ends) so hopefully should hear something later sweet , were all hoping its just ulcers :)

hope u get good news, it sucks when yr family is ill:thumbdown:

no ill have to go to the one on the 23rd cos fridays are easier and i cant let my daughter miss anymore school than she has too (esp 4 mika concerts) Lol

taking of which i must rush her to brownies, so ill b back later:wink2:

hope u get good news, it sucks when yr family is ill:thumbdown:

no ill have to go to the one on the 23rd cos fridays are easier and i cant let my daughter miss anymore school than she has too (esp 4 mika concerts) Lol

taking of which i must rush her to brownies, so ill b back later:wink2:

ok sweet , thats understandable :thumb_yello: im really looking forward to the donny one too :biggrin2: , ok hun c u soon x

rose i might have one for you ! :thumb_yello:

REALLY, WOW!

That would be fantastic.

I was out last night with the family and we were going over how many of the concerts I'm going to, and if I get a Donny ticket that'll make it 7. My nephew asked me when Mika was getting the restraining order issued.LOL!

REALLY, WOW!

That would be fantastic.

I was out last night with the family and we were going over how many of the concerts I'm going to, and if I get a Donny ticket that'll make it 7. My nephew asked me when Mika was getting the restraining order issued.LOL!

LOL ! mika needs at least ooh * counts on fingers , rose , me , sara , tia , jems , bexx* .... 6? .... :naughty:

well stoopid me , went and bought 2 off ebay , but the seller didnt contact me for a week and i started panicking ( like i do ) :naughty: turned out hes been in portugal , i mailed him everyday :roftl: hes totally genuine but i panicked so i bought one off seatwave too lol! so now i have 3 on the way ! i only need 2 for me and my 14 year old sister , so when i get the spare you can have it :wink2:

LOL ! mika needs at least ooh * counts on fingers , rose , me , sara , tia , jems , bexx* .... 6? .... :naughty:

well stoopid me , went and bought 2 off ebay , but the seller didnt contact me for a week and i started panicking ( like i do ) :naughty: turned out hes been in portugal , i mailed him everyday :roftl: hes totally genuine but i panicked so i bought one off seatwave too lol! so now i have 3 on the way ! i only need 2 for me and my 14 year old sister , so when i get the spare you can have it :wink2:

OH THANK YOU!

Mikas lawyers will have a field day with the 6 of us,ha ha.

Let me know how much I owe you. So I can give Tia a ride up to Donny now, must get booked into a hotel somewhere.

OH THANK YOU!

Let me know how much I owe you. So I can give Tia a ride up to Donny now, must get booked into a hotel somewhere.

the ticket cost be a bomb ! but i wouldnt charge you that much ! ... weve all booked up at the campanile , its on doncaster domes doorstop !! you wanna try get booked up there before they run out ! :)

here it is http://www.campanile.fr/hotel/en/GBR8.htm :biggrin2:

and you can probably literally look out the window and see the entrance of the dome ! :) bit like brixton :naughty:

Cheers for that, I'll get onto that first thing.

Really looking forward to November now, looks like I'll be having that week off on holiday after all, good job my boss loves me.LOL!

Cheers for that, I'll get onto that first thing.

Really looking forward to November now, looks like I'll be having that week off on holiday after all, good job my boss loves me.LOL!

hahaha ! i managed to get 20 days off :shocked: it would have been a sicky even if they didnt let me :naughty: to be honest im looking forward to them all , its just that london is in the lead:naughty:

lol! you like that song ? my son does , he adores it !! :biggrin2: mika was on the hits chart again earlier , number 9 still :thumb_yello:

AWW yeah I do love it, it got me through a bad patch, still helps now.

You know I'm my own boss don't you, ha ha. That's why I can get away with taking time off. That's why I'm doing crazy long haul runs at the moment, so that it won't hurt the purse in November.

AWW yeah I do love it, it got me through a bad patch, still helps now.

You know I'm my own boss don't you, ha ha. That's why I can get away with taking time off. That's why I'm doing crazy long haul runs at the moment, so that it won't hurt the purse in November.

ohh lol! no i didnt know :naughty: i was gonna say not many bosses like yours ? :shocked::naughty: ... which song was it that helped you ? we dont have to take our clothes off ? or happy ending ...

i dont know how much to take to london ? how much would you suggest ? :boxed:

OH THANK YOU!

wow thats fab:biggrin2: really kind!!!! r u doing both the birm ones?

must look in2 accomodation now

i remembered at 4.30 am but it was too late then:blush-anim-cl:

how are you hun?

yeah im fine fanxyou :wink2: a bit tired today ... i almost dropped off at uni :naughty: first day is soooo boring !!! :thumbdown: how much do you think i will need jem to take to london , i dont know how much everybody is gonna take , i wanna put some money away you see :biggrin2:

ooooh what course are you doing?

It's food and alcohol really we need money for. Probably about £200 don't know really, if worst comes to worse I'll eat a pot noodle for tea lol:naughty:

Mental health studies :biggrin2: i love it :blush-anim-cl: soo interesting :)

lol! actually i didnt think about eating ... just booze :roftl: hmm im thinking i might take about 300 , just incase we go drinking after the gigs ... ya know :biggrin2::naughty: