mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love a teacake!:blush-anim-cl:

mmm i love those snowballs :cool: the ones that are just full of marshmallow !! mmmmm :blush-anim-cl:

i cant beleive it , im shocked i havent touched alcohol for three nights , i must be ill :boxed: ... i saw your comment on lukes page by the way jem ! :naughty: coming to a show near you lol! xD

I thought it was funny, i hope you don't mind I've put it on my profile too:biggrin2:

No of course not !! :thumb_yello: i might see if i can do some more of you an mikey in a bit :naughty: ... im gonna be notorious with them for making these pics :naughty: i always wonder what theyve said ablout them LMAO !

Good evening everyone :thumb_yello:

i see Tia is now coming to doncaster woohoo i was going to offer her a lift up because i will be at the birmingham 23rd then up to doncaster the next day but looks as if it has been sorted out already :thumb_yello:

i do have a spare single bed in my hotel room though if anyone needs one it would only be £15 :thumb_yello:

i see Tia is now coming to doncaster woohoo i was going to offer her a lift up because i will be at the birmingham 23rd then up to doncaster the next day but looks as if it has been sorted out already :thumb_yello:

i do have a spare single bed in my hotel room though if anyone needs one it would only be £15 :thumb_yello:

hi bexx ! how are you :)

yeahhhhhhhhh tias coming to doncaster tias coming toooooo doncasterrrrrrrrrrr:naughty: not that im xcited or anything:blink: