London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't even started mine! :blink: I don't know how to do it. I'm going to do a picture of every band member for the gift books and I wouldn't like to give Cherisse two drawings of her. So her birthday present must be something different but I don't know what yet. This is hard! :hypo:

That's better.

Ha ha, your right Bexx, I can, but it seems stupid doing it, when I'm in front of a perfectly good computer, that gives me pretty coloured writing and nice big letters.:naughty:

no im just making Cards its easier than sending other things in the post...although i did think of getting her some drum sticks i figured a million other people may have had the same idea as me anyway :boxed: so i didnt i may attach a small necklace or something like that to the card but nothing big :thumb_yello:

That's better.

Ha ha, your right Bexx, I can, but it seems stupid doing it, when I'm in front of a perfectly good computer, that gives me pretty coloured writing and nice big letters.:naughty:

BIG LETTERS

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

THAT'S RIGHT, BIG COLOURFUL LETTERS!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

But unfortunately I have to leave you now to go to the wilds of Bristol and then onwards to Reading, but never fear I will return at some point, later.:naughty:

BFN!

Hey, I'm back safe and sound, and back on the phone.

Just getting some grub, then dosing up and getting a couple of hours shuteye before I'm off out with my friend tonight. So anybody out there?

just a question is there anyone who is going to Birm 23rd...

iv been offered a ticket for doncaster (the following evening) and i was wondering if anyone was going to this? iv looked up priced for train fares birm 2 doncaster which is fine but is anyone doing this and wouldn mind me traveling with them, or mayb even driving and i could pay petrol or something.

anyone???:wink2:

iv been offered a ticket for doncaster (the following evening) and i was wondering if anyone was going to this? iv looked up priced for train fares birm 2 doncaster which is fine but is anyone doing this and wouldn mind me traveling with them, or mayb even driving and i could pay petrol or something.

Hey Tia, I'm still on the hunt for an elusive Donny ticket, FD is looking out for one for me, so if I get one you are quite welcome to hitch a ride with me, no problem.

Hey Tia, I'm still on the hunt for an elusive Donny ticket, FD is looking out for one for me, so if I get one you are quite welcome to hitch a ride with me, no problem.

thx hun:biggrin2:

i will keep my ears open for u as well:wink2:

im going to doncaster !!!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: but im not doing brum 23rd , im checking into the hotel in donny on 23rd ready for the 24th, travelling from brum to donny on train :biggrin2:

hello! im at the air port in eilat , going back to tel aviv. dont know if ill have internet when im back at my grandma house so im saying hello now!

hope i didnt miss anything important!

hey sivan ! hope you are having a great time ! have you heard mika's cover of the police ? i think thats the only thing you have missed mainly :biggrin2:

im going to doncaster !!!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: but im not doing brum 23rd , im checking into the hotel in donny on 23rd ready for the 24th, travelling from brum to donny on train :biggrin2:

so yr going to the brum on the 22nd? wow this is going to b amazing all these gigs and meeting up with everyone:biggrin2:

so yr going to the brum on the 22nd? wow this is going to b amazing all these gigs and meeting up with everyone:biggrin2:

hehe i know i cant wait ! :biggrin2: yeah im arriving in brum on 21st checking into the hotel then going to the 22nd show :thumb_yello: checking out on 23rd then heading to donny , staying at donny the friday night ready for 24th lol! :naughty: