• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok just looking at the tube maps -

1 minute walk to the underground

Earls court underground tube station go 8 mins on the district line - change at Victoria underground station

Get onto the victoria line then its 9 mins get off at Brixton under ground then its a short walk from there to the venue

so that makes it about 20mins????

ok just looking at the tube maps -

1 minute walk to the underground

Earls court underground tube station go 8 mins on the district line - change at Victoria underground station

Get onto the victoria line then its 9 mins get off at Brixton under ground then its a short walk from there to the venue

so that makes it about 20mins????

hmm not bad !! oh god were going on the underground in fancy dress ? LOL XDD :naughty: and yeh rak1 im happy with all the suggestions too :)

well atleast it will be warm in the underground which is great for the cold december days....although maybe i am wrong maybe the underground is really cold in december :boxed:

well atleast it will be warm in the underground which is great for the cold december days....although maybe i am wrong maybe the underground is really cold in december :boxed:

i dont know ive only been once and that was when i got diverted to T4 through london :boxed: so are we just waiting for sara now :naughty:

yeah and she wont be back for a while she is out doing real life stuffs.....maybe she wopuld have found something aswell because she was gonna have a look around too :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i wondered how she did that when i was reading the vfestival threads ... LOL ... god im so dumb :naughty:

yeah i mean its great but it takes ages to load a page...but it did turn out handy at v festival especially when people starting saying oh noo oh noo mika wont get the presents blah blah and stuff like that .....such a downer on us you have nooo idea :blink:

yeah and she wont be back for a while she is out doing real life stuffs.....maybe she wopuld have found something aswell because she was gonna have a look around too :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

ok well i dont mind either way :biggrin2: im gonna ring up birmingham and book the britannia hotel tonight bexx and pay for it mid september , are you ok coming on the 21st then ? which reminds me to i need to book another night at the campanile :boxed:

yeah i mean its great but it takes ages to load a page...but it did turn out handy at v festival especially when people starting saying oh noo oh noo mika wont get the presents blah blah and stuff like that .....such a downer on us you have nooo idea :blink:

yeah i bet it must have got you both a bit paranoid that they wouldnt get there .. :boxed: amazing job though at least they did :thumb_yello:

yeah it was a pretty surreal moment after we had passed the gifts over to the security guards...we were stood by this fencing ...rak1 was on the mfc passing on info and such i was stood there people kept on walking past me going "HIGH 5 LADYBIRD" and taking pictures of me...i looked over to the other side of the field and there was a whole line of guys stood peeing up the fence :blink:

Sorry did you want me to look for accomodation, I'm being a bit thick today.

I'm not doing any real life stuff at the moment, my customers are ignoring me this afternoon, feeling a bit unloved:tears: :naughty:, so I'm just chilling in the office having a cup of coffee.

yeah it was a pretty surreal moment after we had passed the gifts over to the security guards...we were stood by this fencing ...rak1 was on the mfc passing on info and such i was stood there people kept on walking past me going "HIGH 5 LADYBIRD" and taking pictures of me...i looked over to the other side of the field and there was a whole line of guys stood peeing up the fence :blink:

LOL ... nice ! :boxed: ... that was good though that everybody liked your outfit ! :naughty: hey you might be on telly tonight bexx !

did you not get to see mika at all this time then ?

you can look for other hotels if you wish anything that we may have missed i guess ...we are looking for cost effectiveness re transport to venues + cost of hotel rooms

also looking respectable

ermm yeah aslong as it doesnt have the word hostel in it :naughty:

4 people 4 nights :biggrin2:

LOL ... nice ! :boxed: ... that was good though that everybody liked your outfit ! :naughty: hey you might be on telly tonight bexx !

did you not get to see mika at all this time then ?

at v festival no not personally although we did get front row which i am really chuffed about AND we did sing happy birthday to him :naughty: My video of that is on youtube somewhere you have probably already seen it though :biggrin2:

i may be on tv tonight ...although i hope im not :blink:

at v festival no not personally although we did get front row which i am really chuffed about AND we did sing happy birthday to him :naughty: My video of that is on youtube somewhere you have probably already seen it though :biggrin2:

i may be on tv tonight ...although i hope im not :blink:

well i dont think i will need to look to hard for you ? LOL just a giant ladybird is what im looking for right ? :naughty: yeah i saw your vids they were good ! Im phoning the britannia hotel tonight in brum for the 21st and 22nd is that ok for you ? im gonna book it then pay in mid september :mf_rosetinted:

well i dont think i will need to look to hard for you ? LOL just a giant ladybird is what im looking for right ? :naughty: yeah i saw your vids they were good ! Im phoning the britannia hotel tonight in brum for the 21st and 22nd is that ok for you ? im gonna book it then pay in mid september :mf_rosetinted:

This is the London thread! :naughty:

yeah thats cool with me....i will pay you the money in Birmingham is that ok?

well yes just look out for a giant ladybird tonight on tv and that will be me...you will probably see Sara and jennie mostly though as they were in the front row...already you can see them in the sneek preview we have had ...Bo peep and rainbow bright :naughty:

Sara which one is the posh one....the executive jacuzzie suite ? :naughty:

Yeah, why not? lol! :biggrin2: That would be cool yeah?

thats was £700 for 4 nights ...which makes it just under £200 each before tax :naughty:

so who intends to win the lottery this weekend :naughty::wink2: