London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

last time i stayed in the picadilly hostel it was Badd bad....terrible :roftl:

oh and another thing i needed to know was are you arriving on the 2nd for the first concert or a day early on the 1st december? because i know you are doing so for the Birmingham one Caz ....also Sara are you arriving the day before Or on the 2nd?

Im not realkly fussy its up to you guys :thumb_yello:

hmm i was thinking and im actually thinking about the 1st of december ? the day b4 ... i hate all the rushing around and have to find the place 1st :naughty: how about you's ?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive just been playing around with google earth....woah its soo fun at first i got distracted looking at places i have been and stuff them i got onto london...i think the Mayflower apartment is smack bank in the middle of the two venues by the looks of it ....via tube shouldnt take long aswell...plus its round the corner from where mika lives...not that we are stalkers or anything LOL:roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

hmm i was thinking and im actually thinking about the 1st of december ? the day b4 ... i hate all the rushing around and have to find the place 1st :naughty: how about you's ?

I'd like to know that too. If you're all there on saturday morning or afternoon, maybe i'm going on December 1st.

Now I have to find someone who goes only there for December 2nd to share a room. I think it will be hard to be in the same hotel.

I'd like to know that too. If you're all there on saturday morning or afternoon, maybe i'm going on December 1st.

Now I have to find someone who goes only there for December 2nd to share a room. I think it will be hard to be in the same hotel.

how about vanessa ? i think shes only going dec the 2nd why dont you pm her ? :biggrin2:

I'm thinking of going on the 1st now. :biggrin2: As it's a weekend, it should be o.k. 5 days from home will be a bit sad but am sure it will be fine if i can find somewhere decent to stay. I was a bit depressed in that ****ty hostel we stayed in last month - never again!!!

I had a nice executive room in Manchester to myself though. :thumb_yello:

We'll find somewhere. Would be great if we can all stay in the same place.:thumb_yello:

I'm thinking of going on the 1st now. :biggrin2: As it's a weekend, it should be o.k. 5 days from home will be a bit sad but am sure it will be fine if i can find somewhere decent to stay. I was a bit depressed in that ****ty hostel we stayed in last month - never again!!!

We'll find somewhere. Would be great if we can all stay in the same place.:thumb_yello:

yeah it would ! got my hopes up about it now staying all in one place:naughty: do you not like the mayflower one then sara ? and yeah i know what you mean about being away from home, my son is at his childminders for 4 days... but he does love it ! and being on my own is hard work so i deserve this holiday in london :naughty: or at least i think so :thumb_yello:

Yeah! Great!!!

The French people of Mikawebsite are doing researches too. I hope we can be close to each other.

I think i'm gonna ask Vanessa and Em' (she comes with me in Nantes and I know she goes to Brixton) and I'll see where the Mikawebsiters want to be.

Yeah! Great!!!

The French people of Mikawebsite are doing researches too. I hope we can be close to each other.

I think i'm gonna ask Vanessa and Em' (she comes with me in Nantes and I know she goes to Brixton) and I'll see where the Mikawebsiters want to be.

thats a great idea ! :thumb_yello:

Right yeah okay!!

i will come on the 1st december aswell i hate all the rushing and travel arrangements involved getting to london. :biggrin2:

So anyone found any better deals than the Mayflower?

One of the reasons i still like the mayflower is they have a kitchem which means cheap breakfast and tea + coffee making facilities chilled drinks + room to chill out :naughty:

would need to get a re quotage for 4 nights though it would be another 125£ dived between us

Right yeah okay!!

i will come on the 1st december aswell i hate all the rushing and travel arrangements involved getting to london. :biggrin2:

One of the reasons i still like the mayflower is they have a kitchem which means cheap breakfast and tea + coffee making facilities chilled drinks + room to chill out :naughty:

would need to get a re quotage for 4 nights though it would be another 125£ dived between us

Bexx - have just pm'd you. Catcha later. xxx

Right yeah okay!!

ill have another look in a mo for anymore but i think that hotel is really good ... and that price is fine it still works out cheaper for me then the other one i looked at ... and yeah bexxy i bet you will sick of rushing after all the november gigs :naughty:

Right heres the action plan...im a gonna to research all accomodation near to Brixton make a list of prices + distances and stuff...

i will return in an hour or two to report :roftl::thumb_yello:

Right heres the action plan...im a gonna to research all accomodation near to Brixton make a list of prices + distances and stuff...

i will return in an hour or two to report :roftl::thumb_yello:

ok ... ill have a look too :naughty: ill either post or pm you if i find anything.

ok i believe we have a number of options now....

the mayflower - which is an apartment with kitchen 5 miles from brixton but on the doorstep to hammersmith.

the chelsea guest house - which is a family room i believe that sleeps 4 people its closer to Brixton i think you said 2.6miles ? £440?

the comfort inn lambeth road - also closer to Brixton a quad room for 4 nights is £500 or the executive jacuzzi room for £700 :roftl: :roftl:

ok i believe we have a number of options now....

the mayflower - which is an apartment with kitchen 5 miles from brixton but on the doorstep to hammersmith.

the chelsea guest house - which is a family room i believe that sleeps 4 people its closer to Brixton i think you said 2.6miles ? £440?

the comfort inn lambeth road - also closer to Brixton a quad room for 4 nights is £500 or the executive jacuzzi room for £700 :roftl: :roftl:

ooo exectutive !! :naughty: well the chelsea guest house is 1.9 miles from brixton according to GE ... i dont mind any of them i think there all ok .. which one are you preferring bexx ?

hi!

sorry bexx,and the others,but i'mnot very good in english,and i can't read all those pages;can you explain in a fex worlds the thread?

we go in december for the tree dates in london,withe som fan(some don't speak in english);

see you soon!

fanny and the lollipop's family