London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

She means the boy band - Take That - is performing in Newcastle.

This is supposed to be a decent hostel in London if anyone needs it:

http://www.stilwell.co.uk/show_town.asp?Q=hostels%7CL4176749

I'm getting an apartment from the 29th Nov to 6th Dec and thinking of going to the Brighton show too. The apartment is close to a train station that goes to Brighton so it should be easy to get there.

OHHHH TAKE THAT!!! hahahaha i totaly read the sentense wrong! :roftl:

oooh i would love seeing take that to! but this is to much! ill go back to LA POOOOOR

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OHHHH TAKE THAT!!! hahahaha i totaly read the sentense wrong! :roftl:

oooh i would love seeing take that to! but this is to much! ill go back to LA POOOOOR

haha well you have many chances to decide, they have shows in newcastle on the 27th and in london on the 29th, 30th and 1st. :naughty: oh yeah i know what you mean, i'll be spending so much money on this tour, first germany, then uk. :sneaky2: really hope i'll get 'take that'-tickes for a normal price, it's sold out but it also was last year and they still had enough tix at the box office.

so as you're also in london a few days before the mika shows (well, if you go :wink2:), if you wanna meet up for sightseeing or going out, let me know. :wink2: actually i've never been to a club/bar/pub in london, but would love to do that.

haha well you have many chances to decide, they have shows in newcastle on the 27th and in london on the 29th, 30th and 1st. :naughty: oh yeah i know what you mean, i'll be spending so much money on this tour, first germany, then uk. :sneaky2: really hope i'll get 'take that'-tickes for a normal price, it's sold out but it also was last year and they still had enough tix at the box office.

so as you're also in london a few days before the mika shows (well, if you go :wink2:), if you wanna meet up for sightseeing or going out, let me know. :wink2: actually i've never been to a club/bar/pub in london, but would love to do that.

well! my friend is free on weekends.... maybe she could take a day off or something but other than that during the day i might be alone! so we def could do that! we will freeze our ass off but we could!

well! my friend is free on weekends.... maybe she could take a day off or something but other than that during the day i might be alone! so we def could do that! we will freeze our ass off but we could!

haha so you wanna stay inside all day long? well i can imagine that you'll freeze your a** off when you're used to temperatures in california! :naughty:

i'd really love to go on the london eye, but might be closed in winter, does anyone know?

haha so you wanna stay inside all day long? well i can imagine that you'll freeze your a** off when you're used to temperatures in california! :naughty:

i'd really love to go on the london eye, but might be closed in winter, does anyone know?

no no i dont want to stay inside!!! i was kidding... we will freeze....thats fine!

i got a new coat and boots for this trip and im not even sure i can go! lol

but just in case ;)

wow im listening to the itunes festival now...and DAMN! i wanna see him sooooo bad!

Update on the Accomodation ....i got a reply and a quotage.

Dear Rebecca link, Thank you very much for your recent booking enquiry. We will be delighted to have you stay with us during your visit to London. We have 35 appointed and fully furnished self-catering apartments with en-suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens and plenty of extra space for entertaining and meeting with your guests. Deluxe apartments are brand new; include modern kitchen, fridge/freezer, bathroom, TV and telephone. We are ideally situated and close to the fashionable shopping areas of Knightsbridge (home to the world famous Harrods), Kensington and places such as the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums. Earls Court Underground Station is a one-minute walk away from us. The Exhibition Centre is situated opposite. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Kind Regards,

and price for three nights is £370.21...oh wait wait they added on tax o_0

Grand total is 435.00

which makes it just over £100 each for three nights.

Dear Rebecca link, Thank you very much for your recent booking enquiry. We will be delighted to have you stay with us during your visit to London. We have 35 appointed and fully furnished self-catering apartments with en-suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens and plenty of extra space for entertaining and meeting with your guests. Deluxe apartments are brand new; include modern kitchen, fridge/freezer, bathroom, TV and telephone. We are ideally situated and close to the fashionable shopping areas of Knightsbridge (home to the world famous Harrods), Kensington and places such as the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums. Earls Court Underground Station is a one-minute walk away from us. The Exhibition Centre is situated opposite. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Kind Regards,

Grand total is 435.00

thats not bad is it? :)

Grand total is 435.00

Waoh! It seems to be great!

Hi guys! Soz about yesterday (busy night).

:biggrin2:

Right, everything sounded great until i read the 5.1 miles away bit. Now is that from Brixton? Wouldn't we be better getting somewhere as close as possible to Brixton as there are two gigs there and then travelling to Hammersmith? Or did i get summat wrong....? x

Hi guys! Soz about yesterday (busy night).

:biggrin2:

Right, everything sounded great until i read the 5.1 miles away bit. Now is that from Brixton? Wouldn't we be better getting somewhere as close as possible to Brixton as there are two gigs there and then travelling to Hammersmith? Or did i get summat wrong....? x

hey sara ! :thumb_yello:

well apparantly the hotel is a 1 minute walk from the underground ? so doesnt sound too bad , easy to get places :biggrin2:

hey sara ! :thumb_yello:

well apparantly the hotel is a 1 minute walk from the underground ? so doesnt sound too bad , easy to get places :biggrin2:

I've not got the tube yet dressed as LBP! Bit scary innit? Perhaps i should change my costume..........*thinks* I will be getting a new one for Glagow anyways by the looks of things.

I've not got the tube yet dressed as LBP! Bit scary innit? Perhaps i should change my costume..........*thinks* I will be getting a new one for Glagow anyways by the looks of things.

LOL ... yeah never thought of that ... but even sharing a taxi should be cheap enuf ... You think ? even if its 20 quid shared between us all :D

im only going to the one on the 2nd so ill only b looking for 1 nite accomodation, but ill try and book in2 the same hotel once u are all sorted cos id love to meet up again or meet the peeps i haven meet yet!!!!

im only going to the one on the 2nd so ill only b looking for 1 nite accomodation, but ill try and book in2 the same hotel once u are all sorted cos id love to meet up again or meet the peeps i haven meet yet!!!!

well we are all staying in that hotel bexxy enquired for us .. and like i said to vanessa its only 49 quid for one night i think bexxy said... notbad at all for london ! :naughty: ... and yeah of course it would be great to all meet each other :thumb_yello:

Grand total is 435.00

bexx if u book this let me know and ill book just the one nite cos it sounds like a nice place. u know we couldn go 2 long without getting lost together again:)

well we are all staying in that hotel bexxy enquired for us .. and like i said to vanessa its only 49 quid for one night i think bexxy said... notbad at all for london ! :naughty: ... and yeah of course it would be great to all meet each other :thumb_yello:

yeah thx 4 that 49£ is great 4 london 2!!! bexx mailed me yesterday saying that she was trying to sort something out, shes soooo organised about everything i hadn given this a thought!!

yeah thx 4 that 49£ is great 4 london 2!!! bexx mailed me yesterday saying that she was trying to sort something out, shes soooo organised about everything i hadn given this a thought!!

i know me neither :naughty: and its whole weight off my shoulders now knowing that she has sorted it ...:biggrin2:

That means almost 150 quid for 3 nights,right?

yep :D unless you share thats what me and bexx etc have had to do with spending three nights there so it works out cheaper ... doing it that way its only costing just over 100 pound ... which saves 50 quid :biggrin2:

i know me neither :naughty: and its whole weight off my shoulders now knowing that she has sorted it ...:biggrin2:

plus its nice to talk about it cos it makes it seem so much closer!!!! i cant wait to see mika again:) and meet up with everyone, its going to b fab!!!