London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

well i dont mind getting youa ticket at all BUT there is always a small risk that the ticket wont arrive etc from ebay... unlikely but it maybe better to get your ticket from sara ? for the 2nd at brixton ? :biggrin2:

Sorry ,but i forgot of Sara!:boxed:

If she wants ,too!:wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry ,but i forgot of Sara!:boxed:

If she wants ,too!:wink2:

Don't forget something as important as that!!! I'm quite shocked really! If you say you want my ticket, then you should remember you've asked me. Don't worry then, i will sell it to someone else who hasn't got a memory like a fish. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't forget something as important as that!!! I'm quite shocked really! If you say you want my ticket, then you should remember you've asked me. Don't worry then, i will sell it to someone else who hasn't got a memory like a fish. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think she wants it from you :roftl:

Don't sell it!

I want it !

I talked to Mika gal and said to have a ticket from you

do you have the item number ? because im waiting for tickets from there too so i can see if its the same seller ? :blink: im sure it will be fine though :biggrin2:

The name is iacticketing. 99,9% positives :biggrin2:

Other people found it strange that he has already sent my ticket.

When did you buy your ticket?

The name is iacticketing. 99,9% positives :biggrin2:

Other people found it strange that he has already sent my ticket.

When did you buy your ticket?

ooo i looked at them this morn and they look safe they sell loads ! ermmm .. i think it was the 18th of august, but ive just been lookin at the feedback and other people have received dirty dancing tickets for musicles etc ... so im not worried now :biggrin2: sara have you received your london tickets yet hun ?

Yeah! I would have bought it! :naughty:

ooo i looked at them this morn and they look safe they sell loads ! ermmm .. i think it was the 18th of august, but ive just been lookin at the feedback and other people have received dirty dancing tickets for musicles etc ... so im not worried now :biggrin2: sara have you received your london tickets yet hun ?

:shocked: I'm worry now!!!

*run in circle* Lollipop crossed, lollipop crossed

Only Hammersmith. I had them a while ago. Not received my tickets for Brixton yet. Might not get them til November.

Only Hammersmith. I had them a while ago. Not received my tickets for Brixton yet. Might not get them til November.

ok just wondering because quite a few people on ebay recon they have theres for brixton in hand ready to dispatch.. maaybe thats because they got them from the box office or something in london i dunno ... ooo i cant believe you have mine there with you :naughty: