Excess is ok for Mika!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry to say: but I think hoodies look (sorry, sorry) stupid.....:boxed:

:S really?!

i have three and i love them so that's why i love mika's even more :biggrin2: i want em all..esp the brown one :wub2:

LOL. It's not my product otherwise I would give everyone a discount! :) It seems that the article post has caused them to sell many of the tops very quickly... I am sure they will have more stock in soon! :)

Email them letting them know you came from here and that you would love XYZ in size ABC or whatever... they may be able to get it in for you! :)

Sunny

Hi gals and guys!

Just a quick drive by linkage from me today for you all....

http://www.hottogs.com/excess-is-ok-for-mika-eio_161.htm

I am associated with Hottogs so yes, it is a little bit of a self promo, but I thought you may all actually be interested in Mika's latest fashion choice regardless ;)

Yay to all!

Sunny,

P.s feel free to grab a free account over at hottogs if you are interested in Fashion :)

MY SUNADMIN!!!!

Miss you :huglove:

I don't like hoodies much, at MY age I would look pretty damn silly in one lol, and I don't like to see Mika in them either cos they hide him too much and Mika should NOT be hidden...NOBODY HIDES MIKA IN THE CORNER! er....I mean.....UNDER A HOODIE :naughty::naughty: his lovley locks need to bounce freely in the breeze :wub2:

I do however LOVE the white t shirt he wore for Somerset House and the black one with the rainbow angel thing on it he had on for his sound check.

But I'm sure the others will all love it and buy it and all go round looking like mini Mika's lol.