Excess is ok for Mika!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I recently imagined what if I wore my Mika watch at Mika gig. And came to conclusion that I'd better not scare the poor guy :naughty:

LOL! But I guess a watch is less likely to be spot on in the crowd and even if you meet him and he looks you only in the eyes (or cleavage since he seems to look there quite often according to pics...)

LOL! But I guess a watch is less likely to be spot on in the crowd and even if you meet him and he looks you only in the eyes (or cleavage since he seems to look there quite often according to pics...)

Yeah, possible. It would be for sure less striking than hoodie... or a curly wig :roftl:

:roftl:

smth like:

3086.jpg

would be hilarious to see the crowd full of curly (and let me say crazy) wig :roftl: :roftl:

I can image Mika's face

3505im1.jpg

Mika:"I'm trapped here with those crazy people with weird curly wigs...ok..Martin..Cherisse...everyone...put a curly wig on!Better go along with them!":blink:

(sorry....silly me!)

Girls and guys.... just had a message from the hoody company... they said that some of you have been phoning up about discounts etc for the gritty top. There are no discounts for this top... just to be clear... the only discounted stuff is the things that are clearly marked on the website as such :)

Sunny

• 3 weeks later...

I got my EIOS sweatshirt last week, and it looks great,. Just one problem they sent the wrong size!

So this week, when I get a minute I'll have to get that sorted out, because it's starting to get a bit chilly in the evenings now and I need a new sweat shirt to go out in.:biggrin2:

i cant get to the site

it says this:

Oops!

Looks like the page you're looking for has been moved or had its name changed. Or maybe it's just fate. You could use the search box in the header to search for what you're looking for, or begin again from the home page.

help!!:blink: