Excess is ok for Mika!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, i emailed them yesterday, and i got a reply!

Yeah it has been really popular. We may be able to do some sort of

promotion with the Mika fanclub i'm not sure yet, its a good idea! We are

in the process of producing somemore of these as they've all sold out. They

will be back in stock and on the website from the start of October onwards.

sweet!

I'm liking the idea of a deal!! It'll be so funny if we all turn up at the gigs in these hoodies. I'm so tempted though.

and green skinny jeans :lmao:

but i really like the hoodie

i want it muchly, but i have no money and im only getting £8 pocket money cos i saw some stuff that i had to have.... again xD

i think i have a problem :boxed:

but the hoodie is just so gorgeous xD

Thanks for the lik Sunny-good to see ya back!

Have bookmarked your site!

Did you ever think that MIKA might hate you for letting the MFCers in on his shopping secrets? He will prob never wear that hoody again as everyone will be wearing it! :roftl:

Do like the cherub tshirt tho if you know a good retailer Ha! ha!

keep in touch with us!

xx

Right guys, i emailed them yesterday, and i got a reply!

sweet!

Back in stock in October then, I'll get this site on my favourites list, as I want the Swallow hoodie anyway.

LOL> I think Mika will be flattered that you enjoy his taste in clothing ;)

You think he still gets flattered about things like that now that his popularity has skyrocketed? How flattered must he be learning that people enjoy pretty much everything about him :wink2:

Considering how he was treated as a kid, I think the positive attention he is getting now is probably pretty overwhelming for him, so I guess if he saw someone dressing in similar clothing to his, it would be quite flattering, as he was once taunted for his dress sense.

I love the stuff he wears, it's different and daring, I love that he doesn't follow the fashionistas, but sets his own trend. Long may he do so.

Have you seen some of the sigs on here and the pictures that people have made? I would say that would be freakier than wearing similar clothes ;)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

very true Indeed

some of those sigs are lovely, really arty and some are done with a lot of affection for Mika, but then it's sooo easy to feel affection for him cos he is so lovleeeeee. :wub2: I think he does suit almost any colour I like him in white, and black, and purple, and er...just about all colours but I do like to see his luscious locks lol so that's why Im not so fussed on the hoodies, but I really like the motives and patterns on a lot of his t shirts etc.