Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

What? Oh please, as if I'd ever do something like that. I have a life you know. I tell you I did not write that diary!

Mika acts all nice in interviews, but there has been some very nasty footage on the web that shows how mean Mika can be. Because we are very supportive and we have nothing better to do, we forgave him, but many people refused to ever listen to Mika again. It's very very bad.

:blink::lmfao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

riiiiiiiiiiight.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep us busy whilst waiting for more on the diary front I "wrote" a little song!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Feel free to sing along if u know it!:wink2:

I like all the Boys (Well that’s a lie really!!)

I like them olive skinned boys

I like them white boys

I like them asian toy lovin’ boys

I like them mixed up boys

I like them Spanish speakin’ boys

I like them Chinese speakin’ boys

I like the French speakin’ boys

And I like half Lebanese boys

I like them tall boys

I like them smilin’ boys

I like them brown haired boys

I like them curly haired boys

I like them “big” boys

I like them skinny boys

I like them losing a little bit of weight boys

I want all the boys, I want all the boys

Repeat….

Originally by Calvin Harris…..

….now reworked by vixenbbw

Vix x

HEHEHEEH... GREAT SONG! :biggrin2: I love Calvin Harris.

Aren't there more diaries to read? It's raining awfully here and this amazing thread helps me to pass the time.

What? Oh please, as if I'd ever do something like that. I have a life you know. I tell you I did not write that diary!

Mika acts all nice in interviews, but there has been some very nasty footage on the web that shows how mean Mika can be. Because we are very supportive and we have nothing better to do, we forgave him, but many people refused to ever listen to Mika again. It's very very bad.

Exactly. Mika is one of my good friends, too, so I know. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Come on now kittens!:shocked:

This is my fave thread now and I get all inspired when I'm in here........there's no need for any spats going on!

Channel all of ur energies into writing something spectacular and inkeeping with the topic!:biggrin2:

Vix x

you r being very positive, and I like it!! hehe :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry :( It just made me laugh because some people take some things so seriously in these forums sometimes.

Maybe she didn't read the whole thread. It's getting rather longish, you know. :naughty: But reading it is worth it. Believe me!

I haven't read it all!

See, I only focus on the good things that he does, and I only see the publicity Mika

I know she can't have done but it was still funny anyways.

Yeah, i definately didn't read all of it!!

Exactly. Mika is one of my good friends, too, so I know. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Yeah it's the one where he hits that Belgian woman because she claims to be the real Mika. Maaaan he was like an angry gorilla. King Kong wou;d've been jealous:shocked:

Yeah it's the one where he hits that Belgian woman because she claims to be the real Mika. Maaaan he was like an angry gorilla. King Kong wou;d've been jealous:shocked:

Omg, yeah! I need to watch that again. It makes me laugh so hard every time, seeing that woman smack the pavement like that after being knocked over. Damn, the Mikster's got a punch.

whoa, :shocked: yeah, see I dont have time to look for these things, so forgive me if I dont know...... things....... was that in a video?

whoa, :shocked: yeah, see I dont have time to look for these things, so forgive me if I dont know...... things....... was that in a video?

Just my home video from last weekend when I was in London with him. We were traveling together in a camper van.

Just my home video from last weekend when I was in London with him. We were traveling together in a camper van.

haha, yeah, right

Yes, it's on Youtube. Just look for on these keywords: Mika hits Belgian woman

I searched with those words mixed up in every possible way, and I couldn't find it! :blink: But if u cant find it either, i dont need to see it

haha, yeah, right

I searched with those words mixed up in every possible way, and I couldn't find it! :blink: But if u cant find it either, i dont need to see it

:boxed: Why don't you believe me? I've got family in London and sometimes I visit them. Mika and I are tight. I removed that video the other day, Ingie. I didn't want to upset anyone. :mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: Why don't you believe me? I've got family in London and sometimes I visit them. Mika and I are tight. I removed that video the other day, Ingie. I didn't want to upset anyone. :mf_rosetinted:

really?? no, wait, i feel like im just being gullable!!! I dont want to look like an idiot again!! Im sorry. Okay, I HALF believe you!!

really?? no, wait, i feel like im just being gullable!!! I dont want to look like an idiot again!! Im sorry. Okay, I HALF believe you!!

:roftl: :roftl:

You're not gullible. Easily influenced, maybe? :D

Sorry, I feel like being a pain in the *** today. :)

I think the video must've been deleted then. Well, I can't him. all the negative publicity would be the end of his career. Except in America where they see negative publicity as good publicity.

I think the video must've been deleted then. Well, I can't him. all the negative publicity would be the end of his career. Except in America where they see negative publicity as good publicity.

Reall? Thats confusing!! Thats okay though, I like the good side of Mika! :thumb_yello: Why do they see it as good publicty?