Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmm why dont you get input off a few MFCers me dear ..... some of it is personnel :blink:

Yeah i agree. We might change a few things then. But I'm bad at changes, some help would be welcome. yet I think I should forget about the f**k diary:roftl:

Can I just say that I think alot of it is fantastic..

and this thread could be considered the rough draft..

just leave the good stuff in and give it too him.

he knows we're all crazy here anyway

:thumb_yello:

I agree.

Hey Freddie, would you mind if I gave him the lyrics and a copy of LIFM:roftl:

Yeah, I say scratch the f*ck diary, but everything else I should think would be fine. I'd hope that Mika wouldn't take himself so seriously. He'll probably laugh and then think, "They're mad, they're all mad!" :D

Maybe we can take away the family names and replace them with other names like Bob:blink: But I think Perez should stay:roftl:

Yeah, I say scratch the f*ck diary, but everything else I should think would be fine. I'd hope that Mika wouldn't take himself so seriously. He'll probably laugh and then think, "They're mad, they're all mad!" :D

I'm not so sure about that... I mean, I think you're missing the point.

When Freddie said some of the stuff discussed

in this thread is personal, I don't think he

*just* meant the stuff about Mika's family

or the f*ck diary. All the talk about Mika hooking up

with Perez and Alan Cumming and Patrick Wolf, etc.,

is just more of the same,

speculating on Mika's sexuality. He may have a good

sense of humor about himself, but he's been adamant about

not talking about his sexuality -- I don't know if

he'd find humor in what's been written about it here. :blink:

Just my two cents...

dcdeb

I'm not so sure about that... I mean, I think you're missing the point.

When Freddie said some of the stuff discussed

in this thread is personal, I don't think he

*just* meant the stuff about Mika's family

or the f*ck diary. All the talk about Mika hooking up

with Perez and Alan Cumming and Patrick Wolf, etc.,

is just more of the same,

speculating on Mika's sexuality. He may have a good

sense of humor about himself, but he's been adamant about

not talking about his sexuality -- I don't know if

he'd find humor in what's been written about it here. :blink:

Just my two cents...

dcdeb

Maybe maybe:blink: Perhaps I should forget about the whole idea then:blink:

I think you can just leave the names in it, even though it's family. He knows we've never seen them or met them, so why take it serious..

Besides we're only making fun of all the sexuality rumours. BTW Ingie, I want to be there when you give it to him:roftl:

I think you can just leave the names in it, even though it's family. He knows we've never seen them or met them, so why take it serious..

Besides we're only making fun of all the sexuality rumours. BTW Ingie, I want to be there when you give it to him:roftl:

Yeah me too. I'm doubting about the diary thing right now, because what Freddie and Dcdeb said was true and I don't want him to get all mad at me. For certain I will hand over the Life In Freddie Motion lyrics. Perhaps if you all can write parodies of the song we could put them together:biggrin2:

I'm not good at that. A little help would be appreciated:naughty: And as I mentioned before, I don't want him to throw it to my head when I give it:roftl:

lmao!! that would be something to brag about though!!!

I can help.. no probs :biggrin2:

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you Milou ... quite a few ppl now have met at least some of his family, as they come to his concerts with him & have been very kind & generous with their time. Also , he often speaks about his mum & sisters to the public ... they're amazingly supportive of him !!

As far as the constant joking about Mika's sexuality is concerned ... to me this has become like a bottomless pit , relentless ... & ultimately, at the expense of others.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah me too. I'm doubting about the diary thing right now, because what Freddie and Dcdeb said was true and I don't want him to get all mad at me. For certain I will hand over the Life In Freddie Motion lyrics. Perhaps if you all can write parodies of the song we could put them together:biggrin2:

IngievV ... personally speaking, I would feel SO relieved if you dropped the diary thing .... esp. the idea of giving it to Mika .... pretty much for the reasons that I have just spoken about above ..... and this is said with love.:wub2:

IngievV ... personally speaking, I would feel SO relieved if you dropped the diary thing .... esp. the idea of giving it to Mika .... pretty much for the reasons that I have just spoken about above ..... and this is said with love.:wub2:

I know I know...yeah I might drop it. The fun is over I guess.:wink2: I hope nobody is mad at me now though for starting this commotion:blink:

I know I know...yeah I might drop it. The fun is over I guess.:wink2: I hope nobody is mad at me now though for starting this commotion:blink:

I'm well pissed off at you, Ingie. How dare you bring so much laughter into my life? HOW DARE YOU!?!?! LEAVE MIKA'S DIARIES ALONE!!!

:roftl: