Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do u think you'll be able to use ur creative talents to weed out rubbish entries and pick the best one for each day if people contributed?

Vix x

Yeah sure...:biggrin2:

Though I'm still kinda curious why miss Penniman got so pissed off:blink:

Specially for Sarie

Day 1

I was casually walking down the street, enjoying the fresh air...the birds and the bees, while all of a sudden a crazy person jumped on my back. She kept saying: I'm Sarie I'm Sarie! Love me Mika! Love me Mika! We'll have beautiful babies. Told her to f**k off! I jumped in the fountain but she came after me. Only when I climbed the Big Ben, she gave up and went home. But...I realized I'm afraid of heights. Oh sh*t

That's all folks:wink2:

Well ROFL all over your face!

That sucks about it being over. I didn't take it seriously at all. I thought it was just a humorous response to all the rumors surrounding our boy. It was alot of fun to giggle over, but whoever posted it on his MySpace was in the wrong (I have no idea who it was).

:tears:

I think so:blink: Geez, this is weird. I was already wondering what the heck I had done wrong this time?:blink:

Deep breathes.............you can weather the storm! Just think what a big brave boy Mika would be in this situation!!:wink2:

Give it a few days so that people can muse over some ideas then let's see what happens.

I'll be working on my ideas too.

Vix x

Well ROFL all over your face!

That sucks about it being over. I didn't take it seriously at all. I thought it was just a humorous response to all the rumors surrounding our boy. It was alot of fun to giggle over, but whoever posted it on his MySpace was in the wrong (I have no idea who it was).

:tears:

I didn't take it seriously either, it was a response to the evil world outside:blink: She wasn't from the MFC from what I could tell. She didn't even know who wrote it:blink:

Specially for Sarie

Day 1

I was casually walking down the street, enjoying the fresh air...the birds and the bees, while all of a sudden a crazy person jumped on my back. She kept saying: I'm Sarie I'm Sarie! Love me Mika! Love me Mika! We'll have beautiful babies. Told her to f**k off! I jumped in the fountain but she came after me. Only when I climbed the Big Ben, she gave up and went home. But...I realized I'm afraid of heights. Oh sh*t

Thank you very much for the visual again :huglove:

u cheep low insensitive liar thats low to even post such a lie:blowup: :poster_spam::blowup:

fifilmtheatergo6.giffimunching02watchmoviejc5.gif

Specially for Sarie

Day 1

:lmao::roftl:

Get your butt to Holy Johnny! Now! I mean it! :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I don't know. I think the diaries are fun and hilarious. Maybe the "giving them to him" idea should be scratched and a few of the names changed, but it's all in good fun and hilarity. :D

yeah...the show must go on! but just don't give it to him....i'm sure he might come across this anyway...maybe..who knows?!

wait i now read..someone posted it on his myspace page!! without asking u, ingievV!

Well I think you are a brilliant writer !!! Keep writing !!! It was just all the personal stuff ..... & you weren't the only one to have a go at the diaries ... others did too ....... no need to feel bad at all !!! :wub2:

yeah i feel bad too ingievV...:(:tears:

i'm sry!!!!

Me too! I'm also a culprit and should be in the firing line..........should there end up being one!!:boxed:

I have to say (again, as I said it earlier in the thread) that this is my favourite thread and that I laughed out loud so much that I didn't want to get to the last page. That's why I was inspired to write a page myself.

It is shocking.....and outrageous.....and a tad hardcore..........but.......it is a spoof on everything that is said/written and speculated about regarding Mika and his world.

This place is full of people who simply adore Mika and would not have a bad word said about him in the outside world. However, it is exactly for that reason that we can laugh at the diaries because we understand that it is all the opposite of what we think is true.

I can say from experience that he is just the loveliest person you could ever meet and I am totally smitten with him (as every other person in my life can testify to!!) he can do no wrong in my eyes and have him on a total pedistal.:wub2:

That said, he's a London raised, confident, savvy, 24 year old Leo man......and I don't think that we should make him and his family/friends out to be these goody two shoes types who never do or say anything bad (or mad for that matter).

Having heard his language plenty of times I'm sure that if he didn't like something (like the diaries) he'd simply said.......f**k off!

I think the diaries could definitely evolve into something that makes us laugh but doesn't shock those with a more sensitive disposition.

Vix x

couldn't have said it better!!!