Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

I'm well pissed off at you, Ingie. How dare you bring so much laughter into my life? HOW DARE YOU!?!?! LEAVE MIKA'S DIARIES ALONE!!!

:roftl:

:shocked:

do you really want to leave readers of mika's diares alone without laughts in their life???

illustrationstuzki001hf6.gif

Ingie... don't stop... writing pliiiiiz!

:naughty::roftl:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooooooo! :tears: I feel really bad now. I have sinned.:tears:

Get your butt to Holy Johnny! Now! I mean it! :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

I don't know. I think the diaries are fun and hilarious. Maybe the "giving them to him" idea should be scratched and a few of the names changed, but it's all in good fun and hilarity. :D

:shocked:

do you really want to leave readers of mika's diares alone without laughts in their life???

illustrationstuzki001hf6.gif

Ingie... don't stop... writing pliiiiiz!

:naughty::roftl:

Nooo really, I think that I should stop now. When I started this, it certainly wasn't my intention to insult Mika or anything, but I didn't realize it at first and now I almost feel evil:blink: There are many other ways to have fun. Gosh i feel so bad right now I think you should kick me out of this place:shocked:

Nooo really, I think that I should stop now. When I started this, it certainly wasn't my intention to insult Mika or anything, but I didn't realize it at first and now I almost feel evil:blink: There are many other ways to have fun. Gosh i feel so bad right now I think you should kick me out of this place:shocked:

:huglove: There there, dear. It'll be okay.

:original:

Ingie, I think everyone knows you are joking, but maybe giving it to Mika is a step too far. I say keep writing them! Everyone should have a sense of humour, and if they don't just ignore them. I don't think it's fair to say you are evil.

Ingie, I think everyone knows you are joking, but maybe giving it to Mika is a step too far. I say keep writing them! Everyone should have a sense of humour, and if they don't just ignore them. I don't think it's fair to say you are evil.

I already forgot about the idea of giving it to him, but some people kept saying I should do it so I started doubting, but I'm not doing it anymore. And besides I don't have any inspiration anymore:blink:

I have a box of liquefy Mikado if u really want to punish yourself:naughty: 4a46b55d02000ndssn0.gif

{I'm with you Ingie, I don't think you've ever had "bad" intentions:wink2:}

I already forgot about the idea of giving it to him, but some people kept saying I should do it so I started doubting, but I'm not doing it anymore. And besides I don't have any inspiration anymore:blink:

Well I think you are a brilliant writer !!! Keep writing !!! It was just all the personal stuff ..... & you weren't the only one to have a go at the diaries ... others did too ....... no need to feel bad at all !!! :wub2:

Ingie?? you still here?

I toned down the first one.. tell me what you think..

Day 1

Grace Kelly no. 1 in UK. Knew it all along. Nobody knows I'm GK's only son.

I'm fantastic

Day 2

Browsed around the web. Found the MFC.

I knew I was fantastic.

Day 3

Grace Kelly still going amazing, thanks mum.

Still fantastic.

Day 10

LICM is going great all around the world. No surprise.

Wow I'm so fantastic.

Day 11

MFC girls becoming more obsessed. Scares me.

They must think I'm fantastic.

Day 15

Heard some obsessed girls came to festivals. Cancelled them all. Told them I had ear infection, idiots.

Whaha I'm so fantastic.

Day 16

Perez wanted to touch my hair. Told him to f off. He's angry, whatever.

Geez I'm fantastic.

Day 17

I suspect Perez likes me. Got 356 mail from him apologising for touching my hair. Told him to f off again.

Day 25

Gosh, I think Patrick Wolf is more fantastic than me. He stole my braces. Thief.

Guess I'm fantastic.

Day 26

PW called me a tw*t. He's jealous because my performance at Somerset house was waaay better than his. I did cry alot though. Mum made me cookies. Oh and I think Alan is crushing on me...of course...but the hair... hmmm

Guess what? I'm fantastic!

Day 30

Perez keeps filing me under Gay Gay Gay. Told him to stop it or else I would tell everyone he's straight. He begged me not to. Sent me flowers. I crashed his server anyways.

Day 35

Got this Birthday present from the MFC. Absolutely hated it. Gave Fortuné some money to type a message on MySpace. They're all so happy now.

I'm amazed by my fantasticness.

Day 36

PW apologised to me. Gave me very nice birthday present. We played monopoly in my basement. I won of course. He had to massage my feet.. hmmm

My feet are so fantastic.

Day 40

Got in a huge fight with PW. He totally raped Love Today. Made an awful remix. Pussy, he wasn't that good either. Hooked Perez and Alan up..

I Gosh at how Faaaantastic I am.

Day 41

Took a month off. Went to an island off the coast of Mexico with Perez. I found a really hot girlie there. Dumped Perez with some penguins. He's angry again. I'm identity mad.

Day 42

Found out the girlie was really a morphed chicken. Grilled it. Went back to UK to shoot HE. It sucks, but it will be hit because I'm in it.

Fantastico

Day 50

Some Belgian woman tries to sue me. Biatch. Gonna throw a marshmellow to her head when I see her. Thinks she's just as fantastic as moi. Puh-leaze.

I'm the most fantastic one!

:thumb_yello: I, personnally think Mika will see the fun of it, so I think you don't need to change it and just hand in the original one :) It's the funniest.

no offense or anything

Yeah, but if he doesn't, I'm the one who is screwed, not you:naughty:

Oh come on! we're all mika fans in here and we all found it harmlessly and deliciously hilarious:D really, you should keep writing, it's the most i've laughed in days and i'm sure i'm not alone in this regard:wink2:

if you had the courage to write the secret diaries, you oughta have the courage to show them to Mika entirely. You must be responsible for the things you do, that's what we call being an adult (if you're a childish 13 year old girl, forget about the last sentence, we all know you won't be)

anyway i have to say if you don't show Mika the diaries, youre a coward. I have nothing against you, i don't know you but it's the word in english used to name your actions.

oh i forgot...this was to ingieV

I don't agree with you. The fact that I'm not willing to show this to him anymore, is not out of discourage, but, I realize now, out of respect towards him. Maybe I shouldn't have done this in the first place, but it was fun and we had a good laugh. And the fact that I'm not showing this to him has nothing to do with responsibility. In fact, then we should show him all threads on the forums, don't we? 'Cause we have to live up to our responsibilities. Bullsh*t.

Anyway, I have to say that if I do not show him the diaries, I'll be clever. Some people made me see that. And I have nothing against you either, but I do notice you completely missed the point here. If you want it so bad, why don't you print them out and say you wrote them and hand them over to him.

And what did that last sentence suppose to mean? The line you quoted by the way, was more said for fun than to be taken seriously. And by the way you respond I highly question you're own maturity.