Sophie mentions Mika ...

sallyh

Hey guys,

Just saw that Sophie has spoken a bit about going on stage with Mika, hope you like!

Whats this about you going on stage with Mika?

Well he supported The Feeling last year, so we know him quite well. He always has people in costumes coming on for the finale of the show and when I saw him at T4 on the Beach we discussed the idea of Sonny getting dressed up and joining him on stage at V. Sonny brought his pengiun outfit to Chelmsford, and I dressed up as a lollipop girl so Sonny wouldn't be on his own out there. Then we all ran out for the end of 'Grace Kelly' and jumped about. It was really good fun.

http://www.sophieellisbextor.net

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute! Have you heard anything more about LoveLondon Sally?

Yea i have actually! i saw the girls this week. They've changed production companies (it was previously Mentorn now it's Shine Limited (which is MUCH better!)). I'll PM you.

Yea i have actually! i saw the girls this week. They've changed production companies (it was previously Mentorn now it's Shine Limited (which is MUCH better!)). I'll PM you.

Hey Sally, I've got them as friends on my Myspace, and offered them any assistance they might need for getting stuff around when they are up and running.

ya..so cute. i read in this article about sophie i have no idea where it was.sorry:thumbdown: but in it it said that at this one festival all mika did backstage was hang out with sophie's son. i guess mika loves kids YAY!:mf_lustslow:

Reality...on your third post, how can we know you really know???

Why do you know who is in the suit and we don't...were you there....are you a friend too???

We MFCers love to know or find out these things!!:blush-anim-cl:

I think that Reality's posts 'speak for themselves':roftl: ....

So I'll say that I'm really happy that Mika has Andy as a friend.:thumb_yello: