omg!so sad!as if it wasnt sad enough!

phunkygal

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey phunky, do you remember that one girl, jessica lunsford??

her neighbor john couey(sp?) raped and killed her.

if you do, it was crazy cause me and my dad went grocery shopping and literally bumped into him right around the block from my house. i wanted to say something but i didnt know what. so my dad just said "'scue me" and pulled me away from him.

Tell me you meant as soon as the vid started??? So sad. Unfortunately, I'm not very optimistic about how this will turn out. I just think it's too late for that poor little girl.

really? I think you HAVE to believe cause if you don't...it won't matter and if you are then at least you'll have hope if you have nothing else and that's important.

Awww cool im sorry for not knowing that, what about the chiken dance i dont understand that either Im so sorry !

if your talking about that poll, its innocent! i swear:naughty:

but really, it is, this is the chicken dance, no sick meaning intended

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

now, there are other meanings of chicken here, but i'll let some1 else tell you that:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I cant believe that people have been blaming her parents. It's so sad. I wish they could find her.

The Australian media (and many other people) did a similar thing to a couple who went camping near Uluru (Ayers Rock if you didn't know) in 1980 and their baby was taken by a dingo. The parents didn't show much emotion in interviews and showed pictures of their daughter (Azaria) through the media. The media thought the mother (Lindy Chamberlain) had killed her daughter and she actually went to jail because of it (she was aquitted years later).

The case is sort of similar to the JonBenet Ramsay case. I believe thy blamed the parents for killing her as well.

I guess my whole point is it doesn't look good for the mother, once the media decides the parents are guilty, and people read it, it is very difficult to change their minds... I hope they find her safe and well...

I cant believe that people have been blaming her parents. It's so sad. I wish they could find her.

all i know is that i dont know anyone who would leave their kids aged under 4 and 2 years in a room in a foreign country and go out for dinner, on the other side of a swimming pool:shocked: Seriously Poor them, but if i was them i would blame myself and I pity them having to live with it...as for if they were involved, i wouldnt be suprised, in an accidental capacity, but i so hope not. If they were involved one of them will finish themselves off soon, who can live with that guilt. I dont htink they seem to be bad ppl, just stupid. Its all very very very very sad.

Its madeline that is the victim in this.

all i know is that i dont know anyone who would leave their kids aged under 4 and 2 years in a room in a foreign country and go out for dinner, on the other side of a swimming pool:shocked: Seriously Poor them, but if i was them i would blame myself and I pity them having to live with it...as for if they were involved, i wouldnt be suprised, in an accidental capacity, but i so hope not. If they were involved one of them will finish themselves off soon, who can live with that guilt. I dont htink they seem to be bad ppl, just stupid. Its all very very very very sad.

Its madeline that is the victim in this.

Exactly...