my not so new years resolution

carly

Is to post on here more, I am a part of a few different message boards for other bands but so far this one has been the friendliest and more entertaining, I read a lot of your posts and see how you guys all know who each other is and stuff, I joined in april and I still feel like a newbie, this sounds lame but Ive met great people and have had great conversations through messageboards and stuff so just take this post as a second introduction.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, well for me, my resolution would be rather to spend less time on here, as i'm really addicted to this place! :biggrin2: but you'll realize soon enough how easy it is to become addicted. :naughty:

*joins rainbow on the jumping castle* :woot_jump::roftl:

haha, well for me, my resolution would be rather to spend less time on here, as i'm really addicted to this place! :biggrin2: but you'll realize soon enough how easy it is to become addicted. :naughty:

*joins rainbow on the jumping castle* :woot_jump::roftl:

haha well i didnt taht that im not addicted to reading, Im just not addicted to posting, everyone here seems to know each other except me! hahaha

haha well i didnt taht that im not addicted to reading, Im just not addicted to posting, everyone here seems to know each other except me! hahaha

I think it shouldn't bother you. If you feel like posting, do so, and don't worry about not knowing anyone. Time and your posts will solve this problem. :wink2:

I am in a very similar situation, because I don't know anyone from this forum personally, and I'm not such a big poster, but when I feel like sharing my opinions, it really doesn't stop me. :naughty:

And it's easy to get involved in conversations, because people are very friendly and open-minded here. :wink2:

Did someone mention a jumping castle and forget to invite me

Hey Carly... this is an excellent start to posting more. I know alot of 'lurkers' or 'readers' are in the same boat, they read but don't post. But just through yourself into a conversation and you'll be fine (The bar is a good place for idle chit chat by the way)