MIKA fan calender!

MikaRMS

I have an idea!!!! Right, you know the mika calender? well it has inspired me. As you all know whenever there is a mika concert loads of the MFCers go in groups dont they? Well. I think that over the Nov/Dec concerts MFCers should get together for group pictures for a calender for MIKA filled with pictures of his fans. It doesent have to be in huge groups it could be just like 2 friends and another picture with it. What do you think???

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea!!!! Right, you know the mika calender? well it has inspired me. As you all know whenever there is a mika concert loads of the MFCers go in groups dont they? Well. I think that over the Nov/Dec concerts MFCers should get together for group pictures for a calender for MIKA filled with pictures of his fans. It doesent have to be in huge groups it could be just like 2 friends and another picture with it. What do you think???

great idea though i dont know anyone who likes mika!:roftl:

• 8 months later...

okay! 1 year later but I think this is a cool idea! :thumb_yello:

and I like the featuring on the homepage thing too :wink2:

what if we don't have the opportunity to go to one of his concerts?

or does anybody know when he will be coming back to America?

yeah I haven't gone yet, I missed him in America :thumbdown:

but probably for his next album???..? hopefully :blush-anim-cl:

:wink2:

This is definitely the right time to be getting this planned, would be a good idea to have a fan club calender this year.

We certainly have plenty of pics to work with.