Happy Engind video shot Photos

Ioana

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I respond again? Or is this picture commenting a little too much? We've moved our little fantasy from our myspaces to Mika's. You know Mika/his sisters/management are going to think we are psychos.

*shrug* I don't care. My profile is private, so I'm safe.:wink2:

*shrug* I don't care. My profile is private, so I'm safe.:wink2:

Good point.

But one day, when we go to a Mika show together, and we finally get to meet Mr. M, our little conversation could come back to haunt us...

"Hi Mika! I'm Hollis, and this is my friend Sarie!"

"Ummm...di-di-did you say HOLLIS and SARIE? Oh crap. RUNNNNN!!!"

Good point.

But one day, when we go to a Mika show together, and we finally get to meet Mr. M, our little conversation could come back to haunt us...

"Hi Mika! I'm Hollis, and this is my friend Sarie!"

"Ummm...di-di-did you say HOLLIS and SARIE? Oh crap. RUNNNNN!!!"

Hahhahhahaa. I don't blame him!

I thought the one about his mother was sort of crossing the line, even though it was nothing bad or wrong. So I deleted that one.

Really? Where/how did you get them? Or did you rent your room out to Mika for the video? :wink2:

--Jack

Lol, I swear I could've! I'm seriously mouth open over this.. It'll be a special video for me now.

They are toys, all of those creepy little drawings on his walls are toys. I have collection of them, and I got this book on how to draw them. I drew some and framed them. But it's just so funny seeing them on Mika's walls, it's like he came in took my drawings and copied them. LOL

Lol, I swear I could've! I'm seriously mouth open over this.. It'll be a special video for me now.

They are toys, all of those creepy little drawings on his walls are toys. I have collection of them, and I got this book on how to draw them. I drew some and framed them. But it's just so funny seeing them on Mika's walls, it's like he came in took my drawings and copied them. LOL

They look really familiar... now that you mention it. Like I saw them as a child or something.

I might have to cave and sign up for myspace. It is (of course) giving me an error that says something along the lines of:

BWA-HA-HA Suckah! No Mika-in-bed-under-a-purple-cover pics for you, you smelly old Facebook-er!

:tears:

Hahaha I laughed out loud when I read that!

And you're a facebook-er? I have myspace and facebook, but I definitely prefer facebook! Now I just use myspace for my mfc buddies :D

He said in a Mexican interview that he sleeps in boxers.....most of us do.

only if you're a guy!:roftl: I really don't think that most MFC'ers sleep in boxers,hehe!

Now this is getting out of control, style BFF. We have similar clothing style (or so we've agreed on in that one 'how do you dress' thread, or whatever), and now our rooms are going to be / have been similar.

If you were a girl, I'd think you WERE me.

But she is a girl!!!:naughty:

I don't think it's his sisters. I think it's his management. Starsie does most of the MySpacing on MikaSounds, I think.

I'm not sure that that is still the case, you know.I think Starsie is gone.

But then again, I could be wrong.:blink:

Now this is getting out of control, style BFF. We have similar clothing style (or so we've agreed on in that one 'how do you dress' thread, or whatever), and now our rooms are going to be / have been similar.

If you were a girl, I'd think you WERE me.

But she is a girl!!!:naughty:

Yeah! Jack is a girl!!! :bleh:

don't scare people off like that silly woman! :bleh:

ok.. i am having serious mikagasms from those pics.. they are so cute.. and nice :) i wonder if this beats the GK vid (which is top so far on my 'mika's best cids' lol):fisch:.. i'm too agitated now, i can't even think :doh:

keep your hormone levels down dearest

suicidal bunny you! :roftl: :roftl: