Love Today in Italy!!

Mirtilla

While I'm writing this I'm listening Love Today on the radio!! live!!! aaah!! it's such a great emotion to hear it not from the cd:naughty:

Wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!

From today on it will be aired from all the radio networks, woohooo!!:punk:

:woot_jump:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:italia::woot_jump:

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Every mika song on the radio is welcome, i love it when i go shopping and i hear them!!! Two days ago I was in a pub with some friends and Relax was aired, I told them "it's Mika it's Mika!!!!" ...they looked at me like "not again please!"..now they'll have a new reason to hate me...:naughty:

What Radio???????

Finally!!!!!!!!......and what's about the video? Do you know something new?

*waiting for listen to LT on the first radio station I can catch*

Yup, sorry i hadn't internet during the weekend and couldn't answer:sneaky2:

So: Love Today began being aired on the radio from last friday (I've heard it on Radio Deejay, during the only show i hear:wink2: ); the video is gonna be aired only by MTV from tomorrow (maybe TRL will show the premiere??) and from the 24th by all music tv channels. The cd-single will be on sale from the 5th october:wink2:

Are these infos satisfying enough?:biggrin2:

Yup, sorry i hadn't internet during the weekend and couldn't answer:sneaky2:

So: Love Today began being aired on the radio from last friday (I've heard it on Radio Deejay, during the only show i hear:wink2: ); the video is gonna be aired only by MTV from tomorrow (maybe TRL will show the premiere??) and from the 24th by all music tv channels. The cd-single will be on sale from the 5th october:wink2:

Are these infos satisfying enough?:biggrin2:

Thanks Mirtilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastica come al solito!

things to do:

1) set the dvd recorder for trl tomorrow ( just in case...)

2) sing Doom da da di da di Doom da da di da di...:roftl: to survive three long weeks for the single

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That is so great.

Unfrotunately, I don't live in Italy. I live in the US. I have not heard MIKA once on the radio. It sucks bug time.

Let's just hope it gets better later in the year.

Unfortunately??:shocked: do you wanna exchange our houses for a while??:mf_rosetinted:

radio is a quite passè media...myspace and Internet is full of Mika fans choices:thumb_yello:

I don't agree. Radio is a good media, and when you have the right mix of speaker and show is great!

I love listening to certain particular shows on the radio: you have no idea how much i laugh!:roftl: