Mika Obsessed w/ Bowie, Lacroix, Man Ray

Suzy

Our old printer died and we had to buy a new one (or my poor son, in 7th grade would have to print all his papers by hand - can u imagine?!!).

So this new one scans. Just a tidbit of information. I have posted bits and pieces this info before, but could never show the article and pic until now.

Flare Magazine, Special Bonus Issue Celebrating Fashion Cares, June 2007

article.jpg

fullpiclionhead.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Suzy! Is this a Canadian mag?

Yep. It's FLARE (a bonus insert). I made the pic look bigger than it really is, so it might not be worth trying to find (in case that is where you were heading with your question:wink2: ). My boss gave it to me back in July, but I haven't had the chance to share the whole article because I couldn't find it online and I just got a scanner last week and figured out how to use it...today LOL.

Yep. It's FLARE (a bonus insert). I made the pic look bigger than it really is, so it might not be worth trying to find (in case that is where you were heading with your question:wink2: ). My boss gave it to me back in July, but I haven't had the chance to share the whole article because I couldn't find it online and I just got a scanner last week and figured out how to use it...today LOL.

Ahh ok thanks! Well, if it was available in the US, I would consider trying to find it haha! And a big thanks to your boss too!

What a gorgeous photo! BUT......HOW BIG ARE THOSE FEET?????? (in real shoes LOL!) You know the saying men with big feet......................................need big socks! LOL!- see I haven't really got a gutter mind-really?!! :roftl:

xx

thx ever so much, suzie! :thumb_yello: I really love this shot! he looks grand. may I be a PITA and ask if you could post a little higher res scan of the pic..? :bleh: it's so beautiful, I really wanna save it! thx in advance! :biggrin2:

hmm... great he likes bowie and everyone else. I am a little ehm.. annoyed by the fact he always has to point out he likes smt or someone for a reason but no, it's nothing to do with sexuality.. I dunno why he feels the need to do so.. :boxed: well I know, but I am not really mad for this attitude. :mf_rosetinted:

he could easily model, he's got his own allure, that's sure. :wub2:

I want to be his lion tamer. I can crack a whip and play circus. But I don't think he'll play with me. Someone just posted his astological personality (Leo) and he wants to be the dominant one (if I understood correctly).