Take40 Interview/ Concert from Sydney

Jolene

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, questions are now up- don't look too closely as some of it is a little out of sync (it's driving me crazy!!:thumbdown: ) A couple of songs will be on soon too, but I really need to go to work otherwise I will not have a job to go to and will be able to spend all day everyday on here....:naughty:

Jols you have struggled with the python and won!! (just decided to be random here):roftl:

Thanks a million for all your work with this.:wub2:

Did I tell you I asked Take 40 how we overseas people could watch it, and they said we couldn't, but we should just wait and see if someone uploads it to youtube.

And now you have, long may it stay there. Or they will have ME to deal with.:sneaky2:

thanks so much for posting! what i wouldn't give to touch mikas "child bearing" hips! a video of mika meeting the austrailian mfcers was linked from yours, and i was a tad disappointed that mika's ringtone was the standard nokia ring.

Yeah, that was my dodgy camerawork!! I filmed a heap of footage from the night but had my camera on the wrong setting- idiot:blink:

I was expecting something a little more exotic than the nokia ringtone! You can't hear it on the footage but they were having "key" dramas- they had lost the key to the hotel or something! I think it was Yasmine on the phone cause he was getting a bit ****ty at them!

Yeah, that was my dodgy camerawork!! I filmed a heap of footage from the night but had my camera on the wrong setting- idiot:blink:

I was expecting something a little more exotic than the nokia ringtone! You can't hear it on the footage but they were having "key" dramas- they had lost the key to the hotel or something! I think it was Yasmine on the phone cause he was getting a bit ****ty at them!

your camera work was great!

if i was mika, i would have my own song as a ringtone. you'd think with all of his phone decorations, he'd have a song, or somethign more exciting.

i have a funny story about ringtones. on my first day of class on monday, a cell phone was going off and it was fergies "big girls don't cry". i was expecting a student to pick it up. but instead, my nerdy 40 something teacher picked up. i wanted to laugh so bad!

ROFL I would have loved to see that! :roftl:

Thank you so much Jolene for all your hard work!:punk:

Loved the interview, Mika was relaxed and making jokes.:biggrin2:

Must have been a nice guy, the interviewer!:blush-anim-cl:

Actually, I can't stand him!! His name is Andrew G and he cohosts Australian Idol amongst other things... oh well, he served his purpose by interviewing Mika for us!