Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

And the singing hands in the end definitely remind me of Jim Henson's "Labyrinth".

Hehe that's the first thing I thought too! The hand faces look exactly the same as in Labyrinth!

The video is so lovely though, it looks like a fairytale. Very surreal!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god certainly got it right when it came to creating mika :wub2: i thought we might have seen mika smooching someone in this 1 but no :thumbdown: still what a fab video & song , yes i did shed a tear how could i not :blush-anim-cl:

what's the name of guy who created this miracle???I LOVE HIM!dont laugh - but i was almost cryin'...well..okay i was' date=' really was..

but what an awesome idea...adorable..[/quote']

i was cryin' too!!! i Really love it! i cant stop watching!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i was cryin' too!!! i Really love it! i cant stop watching!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I've got the same! I started crying at the beggining and can't stop till now after watching it couple times!!!

Thank you sooooooo uch for posting this!!!!!

I can't be the only person on here who thinks it was kind of dumb.

Sorry. *crawls back to the dungeon*

a bit DUMB? lol!

everyone is entitled to their opinion. even mika doesnt like some of his videos, dunno which ones though!

what didnt you like aout it?

I still can't get over the amazement of this video, I've been crying for about an hour :tears:

How come his songs fit into your life? This is song means so much to me at the moment

*goes to grab another tissue*

I cried even more when he smiled! :crybaby:

I have turned into a gibbering wreck!

a bit DUMB? lol!

everyone is entitled to their opinion. even mika doesnt like some of his videos, dunno which ones though!

what didnt you like aout it?

That's the thing, I'm not even sure what I didn't like about it. I thought the whole... wallpaper blinking and little dolls singing was AWESOME. And where the balloon ties around his wrist reminded me of 'Nightmare Before Christmas' for some reason, probably because it has that old-time claymation look to it.

But... I don't know. It just seems like they tried a little too hard. Mika floating with 'Hand' from The Addams Family is something I see in my dreams. Then I usually wake up, and laugh at how ridiculous it was, and get some tea. Something I want to see when my eyes are closed, not when they're open.:wink2:

Who knows, though? Maybe it'll grow on me.

That's the thing, I'm not even sure what I didn't like about it. I thought the whole... wallpaper blinking and little dolls singing was AWESOME. And where the balloon ties around his wrist reminded me of 'Nightmare Before Christmas' for some reason, probably because it has that old-time claymation look to it.

But... I don't know. It just seems like they tried a little too hard. Mika floating with 'Hand' from The Addams Family is something I see in my dreams. Then I usually wake up, and laugh at how ridiculous it was, and get some tea. Something I want to see when my eyes are closed, not when they're open.:wink2:

Who knows, though? Maybe it'll grow on me.

it's probably because it's completely different to his other videos. it will grow on you - i know it will :thumb_yello:

I can't be the only person on here who thinks it was kind of dumb.

Sorry. *crawls back to the dungeon*

well i don't think it's dumb, but all that "makes me cry" and "his best video ever" is something i'm not able to relate to. i really like the beginning, and a few other parts, but the rest is, well, just "nice" for me.

Well, all I can say is that this is definitely one of the most beautiful videos I've ever seen!:thumb_yello:

I liked it from the very first second and I would like it even if I wasn't Mika's fan.:wink2: There's just something so...hmm...amazing and magical about it!! I really love it! I can't wait to see it on the TV.

To me it's perfect!!:blush-anim-cl:

It's not one bit like how I expect it to be like after seeing the making of.

WoW!!! It's amazing!!! It sent shivers up and down my spine though out!!:wub2: :wub2:

Has any one got the orgianl copy of the video, before it was uploaded on youtube? I would love to have a copy of it, as I have troubble making out youtube videos alot of the time.

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I think it reminds me of a coffee commercial when he starts smiling towards the end.

It's like... "wake up in the morning... WITH MAXWELL HOUSEEEEEE!"

*wide eyed Mika*

"You know, when I'm busy doing the popstar thing, I get exhausted, too. I know I don't have a 9 to 5 job, but floating with amputee hands through the air can really take a toll on my body. So I rejuvenate with Maxwell House 'Happy Ending' in my cup. Yummmmmm"

I think it reminds me of a coffee commercial when he starts smiling towards the end.

It's like... "wake up in the morning... WITH MAXWELL HOUSEEEEEE!"

*wide eyed Mika*

"You know, when I'm busy doing the popstar thing, I get exhausted, too. I know I don't have a 9 to 5 job, but floating with amputee hands through the air can really take a toll on my body. So I rejuvenate with Maxwell House 'Happy Ending' in my cup. Yummmmmm"

:roftl:

Haha yhhh

x