Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

Oh, no? Was it really 4%? Because tonight it is def only 3%. What does that mean...we have some competition from people voting for other Hombres? :sneaky2: Hmmmm.....we better get serious here. Does anyone else see the 3%?

ps.....my inspiration for voting:

it went back down to 3% after it finally got up to 4%

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it keeps changing :bleh: it was 4 then 3 then 4 again :naughty:

*I think votes for one of the others, i. e. not Depp, caused the fluctuation!

Likely Pitt or Clooney votes kicking in from time to time:

Seems to be happening on the poll for SPAIN.

Suggest more attention to the poll in SPAIN.

that sucks...could you pass me the link to vote there? please.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE POLL IN SPAIN, WHICH CURRENTLY

NEEDS EXTRA ATTENTION TO BRING MIKA UP TO DECENT STANDING:

*http://www.enfemenino.com/mag/ocio/d1528/x11115.html

I could use some help as well, if anyone is interested. I've put a thread about Mika on the forum in 'The Sun' newspaper. The reason is, that no one on TV mentioned Mika today, after his awesome performance last night, and if you check out the Red Carpet interview, posted by 'The Sympathy Band', you'll hear Mika say that he had been in bed for two days, prior to his appearance at the awards. Mika is not lazy! If he was in bed, he was exhausted or ill! So I've posted a thread on The Sun, entitled 'Why Are The Media Ignoring Mika? I've said before that they are, and today they have proved it. I'd be so grateful if fans could go onto the thread in the Sun and say how awesome Mika is. We might get the media to take notice of him, and show his concerts and videos. At the moment, he's working so hard, for very little attention, and for them not to mention his performance last night, is a disgrace. I hope I can count on your support. It's not for me... It's for Mika. For all his hard work and his awesomeness.

I have a thread here on the Chat About Mika part, where I say more about it.

Love today, from Marilyn

I could use some help as well, if anyone is interested. I've put a thread about Mika on the forum in 'The Sun' newspaper. The reason is, that no one on TV mentioned Mika today, after his awesome performance last night, and if you check out the Red Carpet interview, posted by 'The Sympathy Band', you'll hear Mika say that he had been in bed for two days, prior to his appearance at the awards. Mika is not lazy! If he was in bed, he was exhausted or ill! So I've posted a thread on The Sun, entitled 'Why Are The Media Ignoring Mika? I've said before that they are, and today they have proved it. I'd be so grateful if fans could go onto the thread in the Sun and say how awesome Mika is. We might get the media to take notice of him, and show his concerts and videos. At the moment, he's working so hard, for very little attention, and for them not to mention his performance last night, is a disgrace. I hope I can count on your support. It's not for me... It's for Mika. For all his hard work and his awesomeness.

I have a thread here on the Chat About Mika part, where I say more about it.

Love today, from Marilyn

*THE WAY I SEE IT, TO KNOW MIKA IS TO LOVE MIKA:

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW HIM . . .

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10039

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDED THOUGHT FOR MFCers: EVER THINK TO CONTACT RADIO STATIONS

TO REQUEST THEY PLAY MIKA'S MUSIC--EITHER A GENERAL REQUEST, OR

MAYBE BETTER, A REQUST FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG? "AIR TIME" IS ONE

OF THREE MAJOR DIMENSIONS FOR DETERMINING "SUCCESS" IN THE MUSIC

INDUSTRY.

[The other two are SALES--either the traditional sort from a store or

direct downloads by the user.]