Hi from Montreal!

Persane

Hi everyone!

I'm a girl from Montreal, Canada and it's my first post here. :biggrin2: I found this message board while searching some Mika stuff on the web :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, so where did I discovered Mika? Pretty simple... I was at work (pretty boring :naughty: ) , the radio was playing and I just fell in love with the sound of Grace Kelly. It putted a smile on my face right away and the work seemed a little bit less boring :wink2: Took me a while to figured out all the lyrics at first, but now I'm pretty good to sing along when I listen to Life in Cartoon Motion :biggrin2:

Hope to have fun here with you all :woot_jump:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I'm a girl from Montreal, Canada and it's my first post here. :biggrin2: I found this message board while searching some Mika stuff on the web :blush-anim-cl:

Hope to have fun here with you all :woot_jump:

:welcomeani: I don't know how you could NOT have fun here! We're

a fun bunch! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Salut Persane! It's always good to see new Montrealers!

Hope you enjoy yourself around here!

There's a canadian thread :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359&highlight=canadian

Were you at the gig at le club Soda back in march?

Salut Persane! It's always good to see new Montrealers!

Hope you enjoy yourself around here!

There's a canadian thread :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3359&highlight=canadian

Were you at the gig at le club Soda back in march?

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! It's really appreciated. I feel like I'm a part of a big big family :original:

Thanks for the link Cassiopée, I'll take a look at it for sure. I didn't have the time to look at everything yet, but I put that on my list :wink2:

Unfortunately, I wasn't at the gig in March. I heard about the show way too late :sad: As I don't really like to listen to the radio or watch TV, sometimes I miss some great things. I don't think I'll miss the next gig... not now that I'm on this forum :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC !!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here !!! You'll see there are many fans from Montréal here !

Like Cassiopée said, you are very welcomed on the Canadian Thread, please pop in and say hi !

Thanks! I just joined the Canadian Thread :biggrin2:

Hi!!!! Welcome to the MFC!!!! :biggrin2:

If you need some help you can send a PM to a Canadian rep or to a French rep.

The French thread (where we speak in French is here):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1326

Si tu as besoin d'aide, n'hésites pas à me contacter (je suis la représentante française pour le MFC) ou contacte les rép québecoises. :wink2: