Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh it's some musical that has a bunch of songs from broadway hits, it's at vanguard university so it's just college kids but it should be interesting.

oooooo sounds awesome!!! Hope you have a fun time!!! I love musicals!!! I wish life was like a musical. Like everyone would burst into dance and song at the randomest times for the randomest reasons, and everyone would suddenly know all the steps and moves and words hahah. thatd be awesome :naughty:

oooooo sounds awesome!!! Hope you have a fun time!!! I love musicals!!! I wish life was like a musical. Like everyone would burst into dance and song at the randomest times for the randomest reasons, and everyone would suddenly know all the steps and moves and words hahah. thatd be awesome :naughty:

and an orchestra and mika would pop out of no where :das:

I know! Life would be so much better if everyone would sing and dance!

and an orchestra and mika would pop out of no where :das:

Mika popping up at the tennis match at the end of october :)

hahahaha. My weekend so far has just been attending an SAT class...

omgosh im taking those like next SAT, the SAT IIs and i haven't even started to study, lol i can bs it and still get like a 500 on all of em :) i guess?? lol but i am freaked out a little:boxed: or maybe more than a little

ok well my fellow californians its a saturday night and instead of going to see across the universe, i must study...i feel so Asian right now, lol

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

and him celebrating the triumph of the Dana Hills Tennis Team beating your school. And we'll party allllll night with him

Don't you mean the triumph of the CORONA DEL MAR TENNIS TEAM beating YOUR school?

omgosh im taking those like next SAT, the SAT IIs and i haven't even started to study, lol i can bs it and still get like a 500 on all of em :) i guess?? lol but i am freaked out a little:boxed: or maybe more than a little

ok well my fellow californians its a saturday night and instead of going to see across the universe, i must study...i feel so Asian right now, lol

SAT II's are painful. I got 580 on the World History one so I have to take 4 in the Spring, that's right FOUR! AHHHH I'm going to have 3 AP tests AND 4 subject tests :shocked: *dead*. I usually study on Saturday nights also, but luckily yesterday I saw "America's Broadway" *hums good morning Baltimore*

SAT II's are painful. I got 580 on the World History one so I have to take 4 in the Spring, that's right FOUR! AHHHH I'm going to have 3 AP tests AND 4 subject tests :shocked: *dead*. I usually study on Saturday nights also, but luckily yesterday I saw "America's Broadway" *hums good morning Baltimore*

yeah i studied all of ap bio yesterday at night like from 1030-100am, crazy studying i guess? ok well i still have to study and then go to work so ill ttyl:thumb_yello:

btw, whats "america's broadway" ? ive never heard of it, im not really into all that musical stuff...lol

which is sorta ironic cuz i really want to watch a 60s musical filled with beatles music

Don't you mean the triumph of the CORONA DEL MAR TENNIS TEAM beating YOUR school?

err no. I mean the truimph of DANA HILLS HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS TEAM beating YOUR school.

:)

yeah i studied all of ap bio yesterday at night like from 1030-100am, crazy studying i guess? ok well i still have to study and then go to work so ill ttyl:thumb_yello:

btw, whats "america's broadway" ? ive never heard of it, im not really into all that musical stuff...lol

which is sorta ironic cuz i really want to watch a 60s musical filled with beatles music

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!!! hahaha

Ugh that's a lot of studying :(

America's Broadway was a musical with random songs about America from various broadway hits. it was at a college :)

err no. I mean the truimph of DANA HILLS HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS TEAM beating YOUR school.

:)

suuuuurre. We'll see about that.

I'm so sorry..but at least you are still in the SoCal area...right? And, you can call yourself Mika's Valley Girl. Not too many people can lay claim to that one! LOL

Haha ok then. I probably live like an hour and a half from you or something.

Hi, I'm from Long Beach, CA. Okay, I think it's time for us SoCal people to get together and have a party. Something to pass the time until MIKA comes back here. Who is in? I haven't seen him in concert yet so I'm thinking about going to Glasgow to see him. I don't think I can wait. It's driving me crazy.

Yay, we should have a Mika party get together!!!

Why is it all the California fans live in/near the OC? I'm all by myself up here : [

awwww it's ok...:(

guys, we are gonna arrange a party!!!!!! We're all gonna get together!!!! No amanda, both teams are gonna play really goof, but my team is gonna win :naughty:

Let's start planning this puppy!!!!

CdM's team is going to play goofest...ehh.

OMG

its gonna be a masquerade mika party!!!!

YES PARTAY! We shall have LICM playing on repeat the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME! Unlike last night when my friends only let me play ring ring then they changed the cd :( Where shall this partay be?!?!