MIKA in People Magazine... sort of....

norwalk174

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Mika *was* in People magazine. It's the first place I ever saw him. I don't know when it was....sometime last spring. Between March and April I would say.

I have that pic!...i ripped it from the mag at my hairdresser's...its on my bullitin board....*runs over* it was april 9th...

Actually, Mika *was* in People magazine. It's the first place I ever saw him. I don't know when it was....sometime last spring. Between March and April I would say.

I remember someone telling me about that recently! I hate that I missed that issue.

I have that pic!...i ripped it from the mag at my hairdresser's...its on my bullitin board....*runs over* it was april 9th...

Is there any way you can scan it? I would love to see it!

Originally Posted by lollipopgirl83

LMAO.. I do that sort of thing too! :naughty: but lately I'm trying and restraining myself.. :blush-anim-cl:

Originally Posted by lollipopgirl83

LMAO.. I do that sort of thing too! :naughty: but lately I'm trying and restraining myself.. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: i just saw this i would be too scared i would be caught or get in trouble or something :bleh: i would just wimp out and go buy it

:roftl: i just saw this i would be too scared i would be caught or get in trouble or something :bleh: i would just wimp out and go buy it

no see...it was an old copy...it was in may when i took it, the magazine was from early april...the hairdresser was doing my mom's hair and i was sitting alone reading magazines when i found it...so i carefully ripped it out, folded it and put it in my purse...i figured no one would miss it...:naughty:

no see...it was an old copy...it was in may when i took it, the magazine was from early april...the hairdresser was doing my mom's hair and i was sitting alone reading magazines when i found it...so i carefully ripped it out, folded it and put it in my purse...i figured no one would miss it...:naughty:

You figured wrong! *hold up magazine with missing Mika page* >: [