Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

r1704464626nk5.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

In this one I think it looks like he's trying SUPER-hard not to smile. Like the person taking his photo has spinach or something else gross stuck his teeth and he really wants to laugh but is being polite. Also, I can't wait to see this new short 'do all spiked up and sexy, can you guys? That's all I could think about when I first saw these pics, "Yeah, he looks nice and proper, but what about during a performance?" He HAS to spike it up all rock-and-roll-like, right? I'm super-excited for those pics!

just slicked back

Wait a tic...I'm looking harder at these pics...is his hair not shorter? Is it just slicked back? Boo on that. If that's true, I'm NOT on board with this look.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its shorter or not...we'll have to wait and see...

I would not have recognized him from behind...can you imagine seeing him, and not knowing that was Mika...and then he turns around and you see his face...i would have a heart attack!:naughty:

I'd be like, "Oh hey, who's that tall guy with great hair?" Then he'd turn around, and I'd probably just fall over like an idiot. :roftl:

hehe, I KNEW the new hairdo pics would be here immediately.. :roftl:

things is we are discussing all over the forum about this and the rest of the world (aside perez, who's virtually one of us here) didn't even notice mika's changed his hairstyle! :roftl: