• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that really Mika? I never seen that pic!:shocked:

O and:

IMAG0581.JPG?imgmax=512

Iceman!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

185453908591kr4.jpg

This one was posted here before and I thought he is Mika.

Now I think he is not real Mika. But Mika in new photo and he are so much alike, especially hairline.:sneaky2:

185453908591kr4.jpg

Now I think he is not real Mika. But Mika in new photo and he are so much alike, especially hairline.:sneaky2:

Who is this piece of candy? He looks hotttttttttttt. He doesn't look quite like MIKA. However, lips are quite similar.

By the way, I wouldn't be able to recognize MIKA on the streets with his new look. He looks BEAUTIFUL. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

185453908591kr4.jpg

But the guy is very similar to Mika...very nice!:mf_lustslow:

185453908591kr4.jpg

You know who that looks like is Criss Angel the magician. I don't think it's him either, though. Probably just some model.

You know who that looks like is Criss Angel the magician. I don't think it's him either, though. Probably just some model.

Yeah....i think that too. When that pic get posted i was like: Is that Mika? That's not Mika! Mika is way more cuter than that guy.