Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are so silly.

A picture is a millisecond in time. He might have burst into laughter right after this pic was taken. He might have been laughing before, and this is him taking a breath before going off into giggles again.:naughty:

yeah, who knows!?!

:naughty:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

oh yeah! thanks! i love that song. now, whenever i listen to it i'll think of mika. not that everything doesn't remind me of mika. haha

haha I love that song. It's so sad how he's so lonely, but we're all so desperate to marry him

omg i know. how ironic. i'm sad for him now. :tears:

oh yeah! thanks! i love that song. now, whenever i listen to it i'll think of mika. not that everything doesn't remind me of mika. haha

omg i know. how ironic. i'm sad for him now. :tears:

Me too:sad: It must be hard having dangerously good looks:naughty: He has to keep a close watch on that heart of his..I feel a Johnny cash song coming on

haha I love that song. It's so sad how he's so lonely, but we're all so desperate to marry him

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Could you imagine a mass MFC wedding??????

I can picture the wedding snaps already!! :biggrin2:

Vix x

Oh..............just pictured the wedding night now too! :shocked::wink2:

I'm thinking a large log cabin in the mountains for the mass honeymoon???? The kind of place moody bears hang out! :wink2:

yeah, cause you never know, some girl could make him fall in love with her and totally not "love" him for him. that's what i'm really worried about with mika. b/c of his instant fame. idk if that made sense... haha. but he does have to keep watch of his heart... i would keep it safe. :blush-anim-cl:

lol, a wedding for everyone or just one MFCer? Cause i think they'd get pummled by all the other girl.s

oh snap. that wouldn't be fun. i think it should be everyone! hahaha

Of course EVERYONE!!! :shocked:

That's why the MASS wedding!! :biggrin2:

ANd also why I looked like this :wink2: at the thought of the MASS wedding night!!!

Vix x