'Grace Kelly' sung at X Factor Audition.

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoooo whooooo!!!!

Go...Charlie! Go Mee!!! whoo hahahahaha

Ahh this is sooo funny!! X factor is just soo funny!! hahahaha I LOVE each and every1 of u guys for supporting me!! I'll try and Post up my video on my myspace soon and i'll record my songs, so u can hear them properly!

xxxxx

No probs sweetie - we'll back you all the way :D:D:D have you told your family about the MFC and how they're supporting you? xD i bet you have more fans than the other contestants already LOL!!!

keep strong!!

No probs sweetie - we'll back you all the way :D:D:D have you told your family about the MFC and how they're supporting you? xD i bet you have more fans than the other contestants already LOL!!!

keep strong!!

Of course he has! :biggrin2:

Glad you made it to the top 6, Charlie! :punk:

Did anyone see!?! CHARLIE GOT THROUGH! WOOHOO!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I missed it, but that's excellent news!!! Well done Charlie:thumb_yello: I'll try and catch the repeat later...

Whoooo whooooo!!!!

Go...Charlie! Go Mee!!! whoo hahahahaha

Ahh this is sooo funny!! X factor is just soo funny!! hahahaha I LOVE each and every1 of u guys for supporting me!! I'll try and Post up my video on my myspace soon and i'll record my songs, so u can hear them properly!

xxxxx

Well done Charlie!! You rock :punk:

We're right behind you!

Hi Guys

Charlie here!

Check my new profile,

I have new music: ALL MY X FACTOR AUDITIONS, "Grace Kelly, I Feel Good, Let It Be and my Ibiza, Judges houses songs" - ALL UNCUT.

New tracks are Lets stay together, Thats Life and Lost Without you - be one of the first to see it on my myspace!

I'll be a bit busy but i always try to get back to you if u leave a comment!

Tune in on Sat and Sunday ITV @ 6.45pm!

Also tune into GMTV on Friday 5th at about 8-8.30ish. catch my interview with Kate and Ben!

Check out my secrets revelead copy and paste this website:

http://www.xfactor.tv/videos/?videoID=10176

Many Thanks,

Charlie

xxx

hello sweetie - thanks for keeping us posted!

loved the interview, very impressed with the honey and lemon - but where's the ginger? :wink2:

unfortuntately i missed your interview with GMTV because...well...i was in bed :blush-anim-cl: lol! hopefully it will be youtubed...if i'da known earlier i'da watched it lol...oh well!

So glad ya made it this far hun. Keep trekkin! Remember - every man for himself :)

x x x

Just saw that too.

Charlie, I'm gutted for you, but a HUGE well done for getting as far as you did. I'm sure we've not heard the last of you :wink2::biggrin2:

Loadsa hugS!

Sarah x

Hey Charlie, I'm really sorry for the juries decision...BUT: the X factor is NOT everything! Please don't drown in your sorrow but keep doing your thing!GOOD LUCK for whatever you will be doing in your future both with regard to singing and to everything else!

I agree with SarahLou, we will hear from you sometime!! :wink2:

*hugs* Marion